This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do PS3 fans think The Last of Us is overrated? Most overrated?

#11KillingHarderPosted 6/19/2013 9:41:49 AM
It's an excellent game. Totally deserves the hype. Maybe not a 10/10, but easily one of the best games this year so far.
#12Immortal_MooPosted 6/19/2013 9:41:52 AM
Seems like a MEH game, but that's because I am tired of zombies, even shroom zombies
---
Steam/origin/PSN/Wiiu- theimmortalmoo
CPU - i7-3770k O.C. 4.4ghz | SDD- Samsung 840 Pro 256GB RAM - GSkill 16 GB GPU - EVGA GTX 680 4GB
#13este914Posted 6/19/2013 9:43:03 AM
"not the best, but its cool for one playthrough"
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#14MlREFOXPosted 6/19/2013 9:55:55 AM
Got a bit creepier when I remembered what cordyceps was...

Yeah, this is great. Suddenly, a "zombie" outbreak is scientifically backed.
#15wstfldPosted 6/19/2013 9:56:36 AM
Watching the credits now. I loved it. I played on hard, but honestly I wish it was more difficult. I should have played on survivor.

Time for multiplayer.
---
Last Played: Mortal Kombat (Vita) (8.5/10)
Now Playing: StarCraft 2, Vanquish, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, The Last of Us
#16ZerobahnPosted 6/19/2013 10:05:33 AM
Imo, a decent game but in no way GOTY.
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#17Bellum_SacrumPosted 6/19/2013 10:32:37 AM
It is impossible to like this game when most other people liking it are utterly clueless when it comes to video games, or what the game is really about. It makes you feel bad about yourself.

I think some guy just called it a Survival Horror game? Seriously?
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#18MlREFOXPosted 6/19/2013 10:35:18 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
It is impossible to like this game when most other people liking it are utterly clueless when it comes to video games, or what the game is really about. It makes you feel bad about yourself.

Yeah, I did. And it is.

And what the hell does what other people think about the game matter when it comes to your own enjoyment? You have problems.
#19KillingHarderPosted 6/19/2013 10:36:55 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...

Have you played the game? If you have did you play it on easy? Seriously man...
#20MlREFOXPosted 6/19/2013 10:40:21 AM
KillingHarder posted...
Bellum_Sacrum posted...

Have you played the game? If you have did you play it on easy? Seriously man...

He's so worried about what other people call it that he can't enjoy the game. Clearly there are issues.

Limited ammo, limited upgrades, non-durable weapons, horror themes, isolation and loneliness, etc., and he complains that someone calls it survival horror?