This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted is the most overrated series on the PS3

#81KryptoPyro13Posted 6/22/2013 1:47:51 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
LTR450racer posted...
The only one that I can actually think I found a ton of enjoyment out of was the second InFamous.

That's funny, InFamous 2 bores me to tears.

InFamous is one of few sandbox games I enjoy... The 2nd one improves on the first in every way but story...
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Official Husband of Gregor of the FE:A boards.
#82Louis_KooPosted 6/22/2013 1:50:58 PM
Any multiplayer FPS is overrated
---
3DS Friend Code: Croco 5171-9665-6509
#83king_maddenPosted 6/22/2013 4:53:43 PM
originalhipster posted...
A: You should have played it at release.
B: *The vast amount of near universal critical praise speaks to an overall level of quality.
C: A common factor in game ratings is "fun factor" which is wholly subjective and can overrule other shortcomings in a game.

Long story short, particularly factoring in time of release, you're in the minority. If the majority of people like something and you don't, it's not overrated, you're just an outlier.

So basically you have zero legit reasons for liking it and they all boil down to because "a lot of other people like it". Mainstream sheep at their finest. TC is right, not a single person has given a valid reason for stating it's great so far. It's because there isn't one.

Your A reason in particular shows what a tool you really are. Yes let's all succumb to release propaganda and hype instead of measuring a product for what it really is.

lmao why does anyone have to "prove" why they like something? if he said he likes it because he likes the shoes they wear, it still wouldnt matter. at the end of the day he likes it, and you dont. the reasons why are irrelevant. hes not here to prove to you anything, and you dont have to prove anything to him.

you measure a product based on how much you enjoy it for whatever reason. as a kid i liked throwing rocks in the lake behind my house, i probably couldnt give anyone a legit reason why, but it was something i liked to do, so i could careless if anyone else didnt like it or thought differently about it. me and my friends and cousins would be in our own world lol.
#84Battleship_GrayPosted 6/22/2013 6:25:03 PM
originalhipster posted...
A: You should have played it at release.
B: *The vast amount of near universal critical praise speaks to an overall level of quality.
C: A common factor in game ratings is "fun factor" which is wholly subjective and can overrule other shortcomings in a game.

Long story short, particularly factoring in time of release, you're in the minority. If the majority of people like something and you don't, it's not overrated, you're just an outlier.

So basically you have zero legit reasons for liking it and they all boil down to because "a lot of other people like it". Mainstream sheep at their finest. TC is right, not a single person has given a valid reason for stating it's great so far. It's because there isn't one.

Your A reason in particular shows what a tool you really are. Yes let's all succumb to release propaganda and hype instead of measuring a product for what it really is.

I have the only "legit" reason necessary: I found them fun. As did the majority of people.

No amount of cliched Internet whining and griping will change that.

You also misinterpreted my points, but judging by your username there's not much point in attempting to further the conversation.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#85wolf rider(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:36:10 AM
B-b-b-bump.
---
"Crows before hoes" ~ Jon Snow
#86DefYouthPosted 6/25/2013 7:30:20 AM
slymshady posted...
Play metal gear solid then make this topic

He'd be too busy playing the best series in gaming to make silly topics.
---
"This game cheats."
#87cyberkyberPosted 6/25/2013 7:33:46 AM
Well done TC I couldn't have said it better myself, only good for one playthrough.
After U3 I didn't have the stomach to go out and buy The last of us, I'm just over those games.
#88RishnixPosted 6/25/2013 8:05:40 PM
Uncharted 1 7/10
Uncharted 2 10/10
Uncharted 3 8/10
---
*Holds up sign.*
Arrrrgh! Pandas can't talk!
#89Quiet451Posted 6/25/2013 11:30:15 PM
I appreciate your opinion on the Uncharted games. I haven't played any of them and am going to start with the first one. I like to read a few well thought out opinions of games on both sides before I buy.
---
Why is there tape on your nose?
#90Flamer_BluePosted 6/25/2013 11:47:38 PM
All the comparison are stupid. Why do you stand to shoot out of cover, because he needs to get balanced to shoot. The game is great.

And fyi, Nintendo fanboys are barred from talking about overrated titles.
---
PSN: Malakius