This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted is the most overrated series on the PS3

#91skyraxPosted 6/27/2013 12:03:20 PM
wolf rider posted...
I honestly have no issue with people liking the Uncharted series.

I liked Uncharted 1 and 2. 3 bored me if only because of the increased focus on the story and long stretches of nothing going on.

I don't have to prove why I like the games, I just do. If they make more games I like, I support it with my wallet. If they don't, I don't. Simple. Fortunately I have tons of reviews and user experience to assist my decision making. And occasional demos. Those help.

If you feel that isn't good enough for you, then just go play the games you like and leave it at that. I don't care for FPSes. At all. Yet there seem to be more of them than ever. I simply don't buy the games and move on with my life. I don't lurk around bumping up hate topics on games that disappoint me, especially when it's clear you will <u>not</u> get the answers you're looking for.

No-one's forcing the games down your throat, man. Support what you like, how you can. You're not alone in your opinion, if that makes you feel better. It just...doesn't matter to all the people who played and enjoyed their experience with Uncharted.
---
The Xbox isn't defined by its ability to moon jump. ~PaddyFinnLike
#92JustaGamer2_0Posted 6/27/2013 1:10:14 PM
I think COD is the most overrated series on PS3. And Gears on Xbox.

Give me a great adventure like Uncharted or Last of Us any day.
#93Valkenhayn1Posted 6/27/2013 1:11:15 PM
I agree.