This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DBZ battle of z game new trailer!

#11Evil_GogetaPosted 6/21/2013 6:08:45 AM
It`s Zenkai meets Idai naru Dragonball!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona
Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
#12Shadow CloudPosted 6/21/2013 6:14:29 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...
Final_Tran posted...
Shadow Cloud posted...
At least the actual story battles more accurate than ever since you can have team battles.

Hmm, when you think about it, there's not a lot of times where they try to double team people. The only time I can think is when they faced Raditz and Nappa but other then that, don't they usually go one on one and everyone else just stands around? (like in the Frieza saga?)

^ This, DBZ's always been one on one like...always besides those super rare moments when they're not. And when they're not....you're suppose to lose cause I've never seen a 2 on 1 end in victory.

What about Gohan and Krillin winning that fight against the one Ginyu squad member?
#13most_games_r_okPosted 6/21/2013 7:08:13 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...
Final_Tran posted...
Shadow Cloud posted...
At least the actual story battles more accurate than ever since you can have team battles.

Hmm, when you think about it, there's not a lot of times where they try to double team people. The only time I can think is when they faced Raditz and Nappa but other then that, don't they usually go one on one and everyone else just stands around? (like in the Frieza saga?)

^ This, DBZ's always been one on one like...always besides those super rare moments when they're not. And when they're not....you're suppose to lose cause I've never seen a 2 on 1 end in victory.

What about Gohan and Krillin winning that fight against the one Ginyu squad member?

They didn't win that, Vegeta ended that fight.
---
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4565/mgrok.png
#14zerooo0Posted 6/21/2013 7:16:08 AM
DBZ is still around?
---
DICE/EA I love ya. THANK YA FOR REVIVING STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT.
TAKE MY MONEY.
#15MegawizardPosted 6/21/2013 7:28:38 AM
XD I love when they showed Vegeta transforming and then Goku just starts punching the ever-loving crap out of his crotch.
---
^( ' ' )^
#16Final_TranPosted 6/21/2013 7:55:56 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...
Final_Tran posted...
Shadow Cloud posted...

Was that even a fight? Didn't Guldo just freeze both of them and then Vegeta came in and sliced him as he was talking
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
#17Devilman_AmonPosted 6/21/2013 8:05:43 AM
Yet another new title Bandai threw together instead of just releasing the Arcade game Zenkai Battle Royale....this is the second time too. Last time was with Ultimate Tenkaichi.
Why do they keep doing that?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#18kewldude475Posted 6/21/2013 8:22:45 AM
Looks cool, can't wait to get it.
#19harcoreblazerPosted 6/21/2013 8:27:24 AM
So pretty much the same storyline just with different gameplay?.

Why can't we have something original for once? Yes i know about Battle of Gods. But i mean videogames.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#20OzzieArcanePosted 6/21/2013 9:16:46 AM
harcoreblazer posted...
So pretty much the same storyline just with different gameplay?.

Why can't we have something original for once? Yes i know about Battle of Gods. But i mean videogames.

Hero Mode in Ultimate Tenkaichi was original, it was just too short with too little substance and in a game that sucked.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com