This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the PS3 have a main multiplayer community?

#1zerooo0Posted 6/21/2013 7:38:56 AM
Like 360 has CoD, Gears of War, and Halo but it feels like the PS3 doesn't have one. Does the PS3 have one?
---
DICE/EA I love ya. THANK YA FOR REVIVING STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT.
TAKE MY MONEY.
#2clmbnsccrplyrPosted 6/21/2013 7:51:47 AM
We prefer diversity.
---
Im on often. Add me if you want to play.
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 8:05:19 AM
clmbnsccrplyr posted...
We prefer diversity.

Please post about the topic with relevant to the discussion.
---
TAKE MY MONEY.
#4Mellerker38Posted 6/21/2013 9:02:39 AM
No it doesn't have good decent multiplayer.Stay with the xbox 360 community.
#5VigilantStevePosted 6/21/2013 9:06:18 AM
zerooo0 posted...
clmbnsccrplyr posted...
We prefer diversity.

It is relevant. The PS3 really has no specific online community that people cling to.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 9:07:53 AM
VigilantSteve posted...
zerooo0 posted...
clmbnsccrplyr posted...
We prefer diversity.

It is relevant. The PS3 really has no specific online community that people cling to.

No it's not relevant. I'm asking for a Multiplayer game that has the strong community on the PS3. What the little punk posted was irrelevant.
---
TAKE MY MONEY.
#7superbaboonmanXPosted 6/21/2013 9:19:19 AM
zerooo0 posted...
VigilantSteve posted...
zerooo0 posted...
clmbnsccrplyr posted...
We prefer diversity.

No it's not relevant. I'm asking for a Multiplayer game that has the strong community on the PS3. What the little punk posted was irrelevant.

but he's right ps3 owners in general don't really give a crap about dude bro mp games. But i'm sure there's tons of people playing cod games i remember playing cod4 like maybe 2 years ago and their was tons of people still playing it
---
The legend meets its match but...the world is always changing..for the fifteenth coming.
#8VigilantStevePosted 6/21/2013 9:31:24 AM
zerooo0 posted...
VigilantSteve posted...
zerooo0 posted...
clmbnsccrplyr posted...
We prefer diversity.

No, what you asked was "Does the PS3 have a main multiplayer community?". The answer to that is "No, the PS3 doesn't have a MAIN multiplayer community." Sure, there are probably a TON of people playing Call of Duty games, but I wouldn't really say it's the "main" multiplayer PS3 game. The PS3's online community is much more spread out than XBox 360's, which is basically what he was saying. So yes, it is relevant, it just isn't what you wanted to hear.
#9bigbrandon1986Posted 6/21/2013 10:00:39 AM(edited)
Burnnnnnnnnnnnn

But yea the ps3 does have a main multiplayer community. We don't want to tell u tho so u dont ruin the experience.
---
PSN ID: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
#10DirjelPosted 6/21/2013 9:55:43 AM
double burnnnnnnnnnnnn

I think CoD is "the big game" for multiplayer on PS3. According to my PSN friends list, though, pretty much the only multiplayer game people play online is Dark Souls. Mostly because I delete people who play CoD.
---
Bring more souls, slayer of demons...
PSN: DirjelJunshin
- http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DirjelJunshin.png