This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the PS3 have a main multiplayer community?

#11zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 9:11:18 AM
I'm just asking for a PS3 game with a active community. No need to act childish. If the community is huge like say CoD on the 360 then that would be the main community for the 360.

So if like say BO2 is the biggest community on the PS3 for multiplayer games would that not be the main multiplayer community would it not?
---
DICE/EA I love ya. THANK YA FOR REVIVING STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT.
TAKE MY MONEY.
#12tripZ504Posted 6/21/2013 9:15:36 AM
Cod
Ea sports titles
Battlefield 3
Moh
Quite a few fighting games
Dcuo
NASCAR
Gt5
Gta4

List goes on, there is no main game. Nothing childish about saying there isint one set game everyone on ps3 plays.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#13bigbrandon1986Posted 6/21/2013 9:17:31 AM
No it would not make it the main one, just the most popular. The last of us just came out and alot of people are playing the single player right now. Does that make it the main single player game on the system?

Just because ppl only play three games on the Xbox doesn't mean that's how it is on ps3.

Ur assuming things without actual knowledge or facts to back it up.

Go play ur Xbox.
---
PSN ID: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
#14tripZ504Posted 6/21/2013 9:24:32 AM
Better question would be.

Hey I like these games. Is online active?

I was even surprised last weekend when I finally got to sit down with dead island. There was no storage of players online.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#15zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 9:26:35 AM
bigbrandon1986 posted...
No it would not make it the main one, just the most popular. The last of us just came out and alot of people are playing the single player right now. Does that make it the main single player game on the system?

Just because ppl only play three games on the Xbox doesn't mean that's how it is on ps3.

Go play ur Xbox.

So hostile. I'm just asking a simple question.

Also the word you're looking for is "Your"
---
DICE/EA I love ya. THANK YA FOR REVIVING STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT.
TAKE MY MONEY.
#16poopninjamvc3mkPosted 6/21/2013 9:28:39 AM(edited)
Uncharted 3 and now The Last of Us is pretty big on my list. Depends on who you have as friends. Also the games you mentioned such as Gears and Halo are pretty dead compared to what they used to be :(.
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#17Elswood2112Posted 6/21/2013 9:28:40 AM
The biggest ones would be Battlefield 3, CoD BO2, Uncharted 3, and now The Last of Us.
---
PSN: Elswood2112
Steam/Origin: shirahadori
#18bigbrandon1986Posted 6/21/2013 9:45:43 AM
zerooo0 posted...
bigbrandon1986 posted...

Go play ur Xbox.

So hostile. I'm just asking a simple question.

Also the word you're looking for is "Your"

Im on my phone so I really don't care about my grammar or abbreviations. Nice way to get off topic tho when ur clearly getting flamed and beat down in this topic.

Don't u have like a fb status to update on ur Xbox or something?
---
PSN ID: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
#19TomoEK9Posted 6/21/2013 9:48:25 AM
zerooo0 posted...
I'm just asking for a PS3 game with a active community. No need to act childish. If the community is huge like say CoD on the 360 then that would be the main community for the 360.

So if like say BO2 is the biggest community on the PS3 for multiplayer games would that not be the main multiplayer community would it not?

You have a very poorly phrased question. You asked for a main multiplayer game, then you go on to ask for games with an active online community.

Most fighting games have a fairly active community, Battlefield, CoD and so on I would also expect to have a strong and active community.

Which would be the main community? I would most likely peg the CoD games to have the largest online community, just because its CoD.