This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just found something great!

#1VarronPosted 6/21/2013 8:02:24 AM
If you want to redownload something you've downloaded on the PS Store in the past, go to:

Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List

and they'll all be there ready to download. It saves a loooooot of time since you don't have to boot that laggy store.

Most people probably know this but for the few that don't (such as myself), there you go. :D
---
PSN: Snippuh
#2VigilantStevePosted 6/21/2013 8:03:59 AM
Rarely, for some things you actually HAVE to redownload them this way, because they won't show up as being purchased from within the store.
#3DeliFlatChestPosted 6/21/2013 8:04:28 AM
I would rather redownload them from the store since i don't want to search in it on my download list
#4VigilantStevePosted 6/21/2013 8:12:15 AM
Yeah, they really need to give us the ability to sort & search our download list. Mine is getting extremely unruly at this point.
#5KenauePosted 6/21/2013 8:14:46 AM
VigilantSteve posted...
Yeah, they really need to give us the ability to sort & search our download list. Mine is getting extremely unruly at this point.

I wish they'd let us remove demos and videos from the ****in download list. It artificially pads mine by about 100 items....
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#6VigilantStevePosted 6/21/2013 8:22:03 AM
Kenaue posted...
VigilantSteve posted...

I wish they'd let us remove demos and videos from the ****in download list. It artificially pads mine by about 100 items....

Yeah, it pads mine by way more than that, unfortunately. My download list has 1,381 items in it, and more than half of that is probably irrelevant.
#7You_Need_A_LifePosted 6/21/2013 8:24:00 AM
For things that have been removed from the Store (Turtles in Time, Tetris HD, etc.), this is the ONLY way to redownload them.
#8DeliFlatChestPosted 6/21/2013 8:25:23 AM
VigilantSteve posted...
Kenaue posted...
VigilantSteve posted...

Yeah, it pads mine by way more than that, unfortunately. My download list has 1,381 items in it, and more than half of that is probably irrelevant.

... Since when did you have the PS3?

Mine only has 261 and it is a pain to go through
#9KenauePosted 6/21/2013 8:25:29 AM
VigilantSteve posted...
Kenaue posted...
VigilantSteve posted...

It probably pads mine more, but I'm too lazy to look. The fact that those demos (which most people play once or twice) show up in the download list is absolutely stupid.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#10VigilantStevePosted 6/21/2013 8:32:29 AM
DeliFlatChest posted...
VigilantSteve posted...
Kenaue posted...
VigilantSteve posted...

... Since when did you have the PS3?

Mine only has 261 and it is a pain to go through

Since September 2007. I used to download tons of themes, videos, demos, avatars (mostly free from PS+), & RockBand DLC, etc., especially back before I got married and moved out from living with my parents. My family used to download everything through my profile since it was the default and it was just easier for them to do it that way. Not to mention all of the other "free" games and such that PS+ has given out over the years and I've made sure to at least add everything that they've offered to my download list just in case I'd want to try something out at some point. It adds up way quicker than you'd think.