This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pre-order Beyond: Two Souls for $35

#21LinkinLawgPosted 6/22/2013 11:51:02 AM
It shows $59.99 as the price now. Was this some kind of flash sale?
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#22dr_zombergPosted 6/22/2013 12:20:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23dr_zombergPosted 6/22/2013 12:22:27 PM(edited)
PREODER for 35, pay the 25 extra on release

OR, they truly dont have faith in the game
---
GT: Titanic Toddler
PSN: KRISHANKO
#24MajinGooPosted 6/22/2013 12:34:36 PM
stawg007 posted...
That's one seriously expensive movie

It's not like Heavy Rain, the game's confirmed to actually have gameplay, and little to no QTE's. However I'm concerned because apparently what IGN tried out was very buggy controls :(

Couldn't be any worse than the clunky controls in The Last of Us. That game was horrible. I don't see how Naughty Dog went from the fluid controls of the Uncharted games to something that clunky for The Last of Us. I think The Last of Us was made by the Uncharted 3 team. People may say it's by the Uncharted 2 team and Naughty Dog themselves may even say it but I don't believe it for one second. It's easy to see the lack of quality in The Last of Us compared to Uncharted 2. I think Beyond: Two Souls' controls will be just fine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif
#25blk911Posted 6/22/2013 9:46:20 PM
Was anyone's bank account only charged $1?
#26Bloodlines1191Posted 6/22/2013 11:18:49 PM
MajinGoo posted...
stawg007 posted...
That's one seriously expensive movie

It's not like Heavy Rain, the game's confirmed to actually have gameplay, and little to no QTE's. However I'm concerned because apparently what IGN tried out was very buggy controls :(

Couldn't be any worse than the clunky controls in The Last of Us. That game was horrible. I don't see how Naughty Dog went from the fluid controls of the Uncharted games to something that clunky for The Last of Us. I think The Last of Us was made by the Uncharted 3 team. People may say it's by the Uncharted 2 team and Naughty Dog themselves may even say it but I don't believe it for one second. It's easy to see the lack of quality in The Last of Us compared to Uncharted 2. I think Beyond: Two Souls' controls will be just fine.

....did you just call The Last of Us horrible?

Also, I like how IGN says it in one talk and everyone is up in arms! Not to mention already everyone doesn't trust IGN!!! WHAT MAKES THINGS DIFFERENT NOW?!?!?!?!
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#27zzamaroPosted 6/23/2013 12:06:02 AM
blk911 posted...
Was anyone's bank account only charged $1?

It's normal.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]