This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The pawns in dragons dogma are the best characters in video game history,

#1ajzootPosted 6/21/2013 8:55:39 PM
Those dudes were the best. I still remember when we were near a tree, and one guy said something like "woah, that tree looks huge" and then we got closer and one of the others said "wow! it's even bigger up close!". The whole game was like having three really well behaved children and taking them to the zoo. They were always looking out for me. Telling me not to get too wet, or patting me on the back and consoling me if I ran too hard and got puffed out.

I've actually played a few games since then... Most notably I've been incredibly lonely in kingdoms of alamurrmrm and annoyed by jackassery in Last of us...

I miss my little pawn buddies...
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.
#2Brocken_JrPosted 6/21/2013 9:05:43 PM
f*** the pawns, "lets be doubley sure that this road leads to gran soren" yeah, im f***in sure i checked 2 seconds ago, and know my way around by now... i turned off their voices and keep throwing peoples pawns online down rivers or kill them all.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8FtBf6VAWM
#3Godly_GoofPosted 6/21/2013 9:08:00 PM
If I ever hear the words "doubly" uttered by a person IRL so help me god it'll be the last thing they ever say after those damn pawns ...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#4Ghost_61636Posted 6/21/2013 9:10:42 PM
'Tis weak to fire!
---
"Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3"-videogamer1030
#5MoonBoundPosted 6/21/2013 11:11:23 PM
Tc you do realize they are far from the best system and ai then you claim right?

Lets see it takes forever for pawns to learn your tactics.
They repeat the same crap over and over.
Before the dlc it was very hard to change there personality type.
They could of easily followed dragon age for a much better tactics system and dragon sge 2 has the best companions system.

Capcom always leave something important out that could of been easily designed.
---
I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow in the knee, microsoft said deal with it!
#6ReyMilansteryoPosted 6/21/2013 11:13:45 PM
''HARPIE GOBLIN HARPIE GOBLIN HARPIE GOBLIN''

and they ****** destroy every crate or something made out of wood they see
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Saints Row the Third, Tales of Graces F
#7JahkeemyorkPosted 6/21/2013 11:15:54 PM
"Be careful as not to break into someone else's home, Arisen"

*Pawns proceed to break every crate, wooden thing inside the house and snatch everything while I was just looking for a quest*

:|
#8VarronPosted 6/21/2013 11:15:56 PM
"Wolves hunt in packs!"
---
PSN: Snippuh
#9ShockG707Posted 6/22/2013 12:15:54 AM
This is hilarious.
#10StarBladeEdgePosted 6/22/2013 12:43:13 AM
yeah ...if you hire MY pawn.
---
''Riddle'' me this
Hail Capcom! Greatest Developer of all Time !