This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Street Fighter X Tekken Tutorial

#1carsaucePosted 6/21/2013 11:11:25 PM
Really?

Like man it's like they wanted newbies to learn to play fighters?

Lol@Dan's freestyle
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 12:11:50 AM
Finally they perfect Street Figthter 4 , this game is awesome love the street fighters and tekken , great game and poison rocks!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#3656stoogePosted 6/22/2013 12:28:33 AM
I appreciated the tutorial too. Much better than say, Third Strikes, where they basically say, "Remember EVO moment #37 where Diago perfectly parried an Chun Li's Ultra for the match? Go do that."

I grabbed a few copies for $5 each recently and gave them to my friends so because it seems like a good game for beginners (which I very much still am too).
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#4carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 1:08:22 PM
656stooge posted...
I appreciated the tutorial too. Much better than say, Third Strikes, where they basically say, "Remember EVO moment #37 where Diago perfectly parried an Chun Li's Ultra for the match? Go do that."

I grabbed a few copies for $5 each recently and gave them to my friends so because it seems like a good game for beginners (which I very much still am too).

I love this game , it's much better than vanilla Street Fighter 4 and Arcade edition, this is really great and how it's tag team, :)
---
#5caffiend7Posted 6/22/2013 1:15:28 PM
Ewww playing SFxT
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 4:04:49 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Ewww playing SFxT

Ew to you, this game is awesome
---
#7TigercmlPosted 6/22/2013 4:08:47 PM
carsauce posted...
Finally they perfect Street Figthter 4 , this game is awesome love the street fighters and tekken , great game and poison rocks!

Hell yea Poison rocks. And she's a t-girl. I love those t-girls.
#8Brocken_JrPosted 6/22/2013 5:15:40 PM
Tigercml posted...
carsauce posted...

uuuuh....
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8FtBf6VAWM
#9carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 5:36:40 PM
Tigercml posted...
carsauce posted...

Haha yea , she hides that package really well :)
---