This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In chapter 3 of sly 2 abd I'm really really impressed.

#1MoonBoundPosted 6/22/2013 12:33:34 AM
I cannot believe how much fun this game is, all the missions make sense in the game and I've never felt bored or annoyed with one, this is up there with the best of them I can't wait to play 3 and the new one.

The first was impressive but 2 was made from pure vision and passion I can just tell by playing it thank you sucker punch for giving me such an amazing gaming experience.
---
I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow in the knee, microsoft said deal with it!
#2deathslovePosted 6/22/2013 1:57:39 AM
I bought them all $5 each on that PSN sale :D
---
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4
#3MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 2:05:08 AM
deathslove posted...
I bought them all $5 each on that PSN sale :D

I like my case though hehe.
---
I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow in the knee, microsoft said deal with it!
#4Sexy_L4DYPosted 6/22/2013 2:21:56 AM
Sly is one of my favorite franchises. I missed out on them on the PS2 and bought the HD collection. They hold up really well.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#5wigsplasherPosted 6/22/2013 5:26:53 AM
I disagree. The games became more and more childish with every entry. Unlike other platformers, the Sly series does not succeed in appealing to both young and adult audiences. Watch a Pixar movie to see what appealing to both audiences means.
---
Got them genetics
#6MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 7:58:18 AM
Uh no its quite the opposite it becomes more and more series obviously you didn't play them fully to understand this.
---
#7wigsplasherPosted 6/22/2013 8:35:28 AM
MoonBound posted...
Uh no its quite the opposite it becomes more and more series obviously you didn't play them fully to understand this.

Actually I did. The game feels like an educational cartoon show by Sly 3 with all the "demographics" coming together to form a team. You've got your disabled turtle, your overweight hippo thing, etc... But all their skills are valued when they incorporate teamwork! Lame.

R u series?
---
Got them genetics
#8Paragon-57Posted 6/22/2013 8:39:21 AM
Sly 1 was great, and Sly 2 was awesome.

... Sly 3? I'll have to warn you, TC... While it's got some really good parts in it, I thought it wasn't as good as the other two.

Glad you're having fun with them, though. As a whole, I enjoyed the series. Yet to play Sly 4.
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#9MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 4:51:39 PM
wigsplasher posted...
MoonBound posted...

Actually I did. The game feels like an educational cartoon show by Sly 3 with all the "demographics" coming together to form a team. You've got your disabled turtle, your overweight hippo thing, etc... But all their skills are valued when they incorporate teamwork! Lame.

R u series?

Well that's one game out of the series. and its true in rl to.
---
#10CorruptedRPGPosted 6/22/2013 5:02:54 PM
MoonBound posted...
I cannot believe how much fun this game is, all the missions make sense in the game and I've never felt bored or annoyed with one, this is up there with the best of them I can't wait to play 3 and the new one.

The first was impressive but 2 was made from pure vision and passion I can just tell by playing it thank you sucker punch for giving me such an amazing gaming experience.

FUN? Sly 2 is fun?

Sly 2 is one of the most boring and repetitive platformers I've ever played. Sly 1 & 3 are MUCH better.