This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FFX fans, favorite scene and why? *Spoilers*

#1BissomoneybagsPosted 6/22/2013 7:21:46 AM
Mine goes to the wedding scene. So adventurous and the music being played while Tidus rescues Yuna from Seymour made it awesome!
#2kcheung5440Posted 6/22/2013 7:23:29 AM
When we find out about Auron. Chills.
---
The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...
#3656stoogePosted 6/22/2013 7:24:54 AM
"I want to be a blitzball when I grow up!"

Gets me Every. Single. Time.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#4namethatno1usesPosted 6/22/2013 7:26:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B_4IjqDv7U

That's the moment I started to like Tidus.
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
#5Sand_FlarePosted 6/22/2013 7:26:57 AM
The whole ending sequence. Sin exploding into pyreflies was pretty awesome.
---
http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/022/401/85/N000/000/000/131012177682913204274.gif
#6VegantoKeensPosted 6/22/2013 7:30:12 AM
I guess the scene in Home when Tidus finds out about the summoner's fate. That was some powerful heavy scene. However, the scene where they confront Yunalesca also has that power. Those two scenes are pretty much the peaks of the story, the big twists that set the whole course in a different direction.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#7656stoogePosted 6/22/2013 7:32:36 AM
I should stop reading these. It turns out that despite the fact that I've finished the game more times than any other FF title, I actually can't remember much past the first 3rd of the game.

Can't wait for the HD collection. Even my second least favourite FF is a good RPG (not you FFXIII. You go to hell. You got to hell and you die).
---
#8shadowSEXilPosted 6/22/2013 7:34:45 AM
656stooge posted...
I should stop reading these. It turns out that despite the fact that I've finished the game more times than any other FF title, I actually can't remember much past the first 3rd of the game.

Can't wait for the HD collection. Even my second least favourite FF is a good RPG (not you FFXIII. You go to hell. You got to hell and you die).

Surprisingly very little difference between X and XIII.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#9656stoogePosted 6/22/2013 7:38:42 AM
shadowSEXil posted...

Surprisingly very little difference between X and XIII.

Tons of difference IMO. I can like any JRPG as long as there's one element of the game that I enjoy. Whether that be the setting, characters, story, gameplay, sidequests or something unique to that game.

While I hated how linear FFX was and how awful the VA's were (which, as a result, made me dislike most characters), I still really enjoyed the setting, gameplay and leveling system.

FFXIII, on the other hand, has nothing I would consider a redeemable feature. The only thing I enjoyed in that entire game was the first time you saw those giant turtle thingies. And even those were eventually ruined because the end game is basically fighting them over and over ad nauseam.
---
#10bigtiggie23Posted 6/22/2013 7:43:21 AM
When the team invades Bevelle to stop the wedding. The scene where the airship zooms in is neat plus the music during this is excellent.

The only question I had was: what if another summoner was using Valefor at the time Yuna needed it after she jumped? We would've had a squashed tomatoes.
---
Now playing: Sleeping Dogs, Wild ARMs, Fallout New Vegas
"How come he don't want me man?!"