This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FFX fans, favorite scene and why? *Spoilers*

#41dacekidPosted 6/24/2013 8:35:41 PM
I came in this topic to say the wedding scene when they rescue Yuna. That was badass.

Besides that the ending was cool. I looked up the meaning of badass in the dictionary and all I saw was a picture of Auron.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#42vind3dPosted 6/24/2013 8:46:08 PM
Yggdrasille posted...
Yuna's Sending dance - www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JXmYyILyU

I love that scene, especially its music, mood and scenery.

^ my second favorite scene.

Near the beginning when Tidus is in the ruins at a campfire is when I decided I did not like FFX enough to keep playing it. So I quit. Then I decided to give it one more try. When Rikku first appeared I was hooked. So I would say that is my FAVORITE scene.

Can't wait to play the HD version. I would say I have played FFX at least 4 times over the years. So to get the International content is going to be Awesome! ^ ^
---
My favorite app is still the Mute button on my TV's remote.
#43LatchKeyKidPosted 6/24/2013 9:04:58 PM
When Tidus disappeared, thank god that's over.

More seriously, although FFX is not my favorite game, I do like Auron a lot, and the best scene is at the end when he gives Khimari that bro chest punch... it's almost like he's without words saying, "what are you and me doing with rest of these jokers? ah well, sorry but I'm out, good luck bro"
---
FFXI Lakshmi Server: Walsh
#44xxxRemmyxxxPosted 6/25/2013 1:34:38 AM
The fight with Yunalesca. It was epic and aggravating at the same time because there was no skip option >.>
#45BehaviorismPosted 6/25/2013 4:08:00 AM
The scene where the gang is sliding down the ropes to get to yuna's wedding. I just wish it was longer, it was only like 5 seconds long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X5o3B-TKTsg#t=139s
---
I am the The $60,000,000,000 Man
#1 Sailor Venus fan