This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am retiring from gaming

#1SolidSnake6785Posted 6/22/2013 1:14:06 PM
I just finished The Last of Us, and I don't think any game in the past or future could surpass it.....gripping story, character development on par with a classic novel, an ending that precipitates heavy discussion on morality, and of course, flawless and suspenseful gameplay.
---
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. ---Romans 5:8
#2deimos91Posted 6/22/2013 1:15:16 PM
SolidSnake6785 posted...
I just finished The Last of Us, and I don't think any game in the past or future could surpass it.....gripping story, character development on par with a classic novel, an ending that precipitates heavy discussion on morality, and of course, flawless and suspenseful gameplay.

MGSV
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#3AnonUnknownPosted 6/22/2013 1:15:49 PM
deimos91 posted...
SolidSnake6785 posted...

MGSV

Inb4itwillbebadbecauseyes.
#4caffiend7Posted 6/22/2013 1:17:37 PM
deimos91 posted...
SolidSnake6785 posted...

MGSV

This, just hold out till then gamer. If MGSV doesn't restore your faith then you have my permission to quit.
#5dr_zombergPosted 6/22/2013 1:18:41 PM
you dont quit gaming until you die.
---
GT: Titanic Toddler
PSN: KRISHANKO
#6AnonUnknownPosted 6/22/2013 1:21:56 PM
dr_zomberg posted...
you dont quit gaming until you die.
#7SolidSnake6785(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 1:27:30 PM
Very true.....just look at my username and you'll see I'm a metal gear fan......I'm also a Sutherland fan, so yep. I'll look into it for sure.

Off topic: is Metal Gear Rising any good?
---
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. ---Romans 5:8
#8caffiend7Posted 6/22/2013 1:34:51 PM
SolidSnake6785 posted...
Very true.....just look at my username and you'll see I'm a metal gear fan......I'm also a Sutherland fan, so yep. I'll look into it for sure.

Off topic: is Metal Gear Rising any good?

I've put over a 100 hundred hours into playing it and it rocks. Yeah it's different but the soul is there. If you get it make sure to use the codec constantly to know what's going on in the story. The action is good and boss fights are memorable. Basically if you love the first ten minutes you'll love it fully. You could try the demo but it's a older build. Oh and start on hard cuz with P* games normal is easy. Also MGR has soundtrack of the year, RULES OF NATURE! I know it has problems but you got to give them credit, P* basically had a year to make this game and since Kojima was pleased with it a sequel will be made and hopefully it'll get more time
#9VarronPosted 6/22/2013 1:35:30 PM
TC is a liar.
---
PSN: Snippuh
#10MajinGooPosted 6/22/2013 1:36:30 PM
Uncharted 2 already surpassed it...Years ago.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif