This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Come on, Sony. Where's Syphon Filter?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Come on, Sony. Where's Syphon Filter?
3 years ago#1
I loved the series since all the way back in 1999, and Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow were excellent PSP games. Just imagine if we got a reboot, on the PS4.
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
3 years ago#2
Wasn't a Syphon Filter 4 rumored to be in the works awhile back?
3 years ago#3
If it was, we haven't heard a peep from Sony Bend. I'm sure Gabe can still find a place in the modern day era of constant shooting. That's what I loved about the games. While there was plenty of shooting, there was nothing to stop you from sneaking around a good part of the time.

And I really miss that taser.
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
3 years ago#4
Syphon Filter 2 is still one of my favourite games ever but I'd be worried about a next-gen sequel, I think they'd stray too far from the old gameplay mechanics
lPayneToTheMaxl
3 years ago#5
Love the Syphon Filter series. One of the few times I've rented a game and liked it so much I went right back to the store, gave back the rental copy and bought my own copy. Still have the Syphon Filter tshirt that came with the original game.
"The only thing I learned during my first pre-law class was that justice has no place in the legal system." - G
3 years ago#6
That game was ok on the PS1. I remember a few levels were pretty damn hard. Had to cheat a little to get by them. It was the boards you had to sneak around on. And if you where seen you failed.
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star War:The Clone Wars
3 years ago#7
KCJ5062 posted...
Wasn't a Syphon Filter 4 rumored to be in the works awhile back?

I remember that as well...
Random quote from random game/movie/book/whatever.
Official nobody in no boards.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Come on, Sony. Where's Syphon Filter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived