This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Otacon is the worst character ever.

#1DelRowePosted 6/25/2013 11:44:52 AM
Going through the series for the first time. Playing MGS2 right now and E.E. just died. He starts crying. Fine that's good. He walks out like a badass with Raiden and Snake to go do his job. Sure that works. As soon as he is away from them he starts crying like a baby again. LOL WTF. It's not just that part, he has been annoying throughout both games so far.

I do love the series so far by the way.
---
You are not in control.
#2ManuKesnaPosted 6/25/2013 11:53:35 AM
no
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna White 2 FC: 1593-4524-9776
GT: ManuKesna
#3stawg007Posted 6/25/2013 11:53:44 AM
Play more games

Otacons a great character, he brings the nerd whilst snake brings the badass
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#4stawg007Posted 6/25/2013 11:55:00 AM
And I'd like to see how you'd react when you be reunited with your sis after years and is then taken away from you forever
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#5ATTACK__CATPosted 6/25/2013 12:21:33 PM
he is far from the worst ever.

but I didn't really like him either. but id rather have characters like otacon than say CoD where they are basically just characters from team america but with all the comedy taken out.

just bland : 'america america america freedom' *murder several hundred people* - but they were bad guys. they killed our good guys... so we are totally justified to hunt them across the entire word and kill them by the hundreds.
#6velvet_hammerPosted 6/25/2013 12:25:05 PM
20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
Account Created Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:23 PM
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#7TheCuddlyKnifePosted 6/25/2013 12:51:36 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.

i have a question. what is the point of showing someone's profile thing? is it to try and show that someone is new, and by your standards, isn't allowed to express an opinion however he/she sees fit to?

i've seen a few of these the past few weeks i've been active on here, and i just don't get it.

instead of trying to show a users level of immaturity of whatever this is all about, how about just giving an intelligent counter-argument and then leave it at that? at least you'd be contributing something.

sure, i'm "new" to the boards when it comes to actually posting in topics, but i've been lurking for a few years, and surely i'm not the only one...

_______

on topic, otacon was a badly-written character, but overall, i think he was one of the more realistic ones, maybe the two are connected? he showed lots of emotions and character development when everyone else was kind of one-trick ponies. by the end of the series(rriiiiiiigggght), he was a much more tough-minded individual, who understood the situations all were involved in. still a bit too emo, but that can be better than the typical stone-faced meat head that only shows emotion when his gun jams.
---
umopapisdnpuaq
#8ThamauturgePosted 6/25/2013 1:10:10 PM
I can't believe that there are people that dislike Otacon 0:
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: SH2 HD 10 Star Ranking, Ratchet Collection, The Last of Us------- PSN: Thamauturge
#9velvet_hammerPosted 6/25/2013 1:12:00 PM
TheCuddlyKnife posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

i have a question. what is the point of showing someone's profile thing? is it to try and show that someone is new, and by your standards, isn't allowed to express an opinion however he/she sees fit to?

i've seen a few of these the past few weeks i've been active on here, and i just don't get it.

instead of trying to show a users level of immaturity of whatever this is all about, how about just giving an intelligent counter-argument and then leave it at that? at least you'd be contributing something.

sure, i'm "new" to the boards when it comes to actually posting in topics, but i've been lurking for a few years, and surely i'm not the only one...

_______

on topic, otacon was a badly-written character, but overall, i think he was one of the more realistic ones, maybe the two are connected? he showed lots of emotions and character development when everyone else was kind of one-trick ponies. by the end of the series(rriiiiiiigggght), he was a much more tough-minded individual, who understood the situations all were involved in. still a bit too emo, but that can be better than the typical stone-faced meat head that only shows emotion when his gun jams.

TheCuddlyKnife
Account Created Friday, May 31, 2013 11:20 AM
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#10DotsAndLinesPosted 6/25/2013 1:17:29 PM
No, because Donte exists.
---
WARNING: This post may contain OPINIONS. Opinions that may differ from yours. Do not read if you are unable to handle it with maturity.