This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last of Us Ending **SPOILERS!**

#11GunzleaderPosted 6/25/2013 2:03:49 PM
i hated it. and ND says no dlc as them.. hopefully we come across there dead bodys.. maybe an ambush by tons of infected at his brothers place.. to many for them to have fought off. now you the dlc hero come across the place crawling with a **** ton of bloaters infected etc.
---
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#12Mad_CauliflowerPosted 6/25/2013 9:15:55 PM
I found it annoying that he lied to Ellie. Not that he saved her.

Fact is, vehicles were a rarity, soldiers were depleted and most towns were overrun by gangs and cannibals....so what good would killing a young girl do, if they can't even guarantee that they can reverse engineer it, mass produce it or even distribute it.

They could have found a cure for it, and gotten killed by a hoarde of bloaters on the way to a drop point.

His emotionally charged run to save her, was fantastic, and I wasted the 3 docs with extreme prejudice.
---
People hate Capcom for their DLC practices....
Deosn't anyone remember the 6 Megaman games on one console, that were literally the equivalent of DLC?
#13MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:21:56 PM
Quote:I found it annoying that he lied to Ellie. Not that he saved her.

Fact is, vehicles were a rarity, soldiers were depleted and most towns were overrun by gangs and cannibals....so what good would killing a young girl do, if they can't even guarantee that they can reverse engineer it, mass produce it or even distribute it.

They could have found a cure for it, and gotten killed by a hoarde of bloaters on the way to a drop point.

His emotionally charged run to save her, was fantastic, and I wasted the 3 docs with extreme prejudice.

@Mad_Cauliflower

What she doesn't know wont hurt her, also you could kill the 3 docs? I know Joel automatically kills the main doc but you could kill the others? Interesting.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#14Mad_CauliflowerPosted 6/25/2013 9:25:11 PM
But when she finds out, it's just going to make her doubt his every word. I just wish he didn't say 'i swear', because they really portrayed the emotions in their faces, perfectly. You can see her desperate for the truth.

And hell yeah you can kill the docs. I put a bullet in the head of the doc against the wall, and emptied a clip into the cowering woman on the floor.

And how f***ing awesome was the "WHERE'S THE GIRL.....F*** I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS *BLAM* WHERE? *BLAM*"

towards the end of the game, you really saw the desperation in Joel. Knife in the knee cap.... that scene was brutal.
---
Deosn't anyone remember the 6 Megaman games on one console, that were literally the equivalent of DLC?
#15Mad_CauliflowerPosted 6/25/2013 9:26:53 PM
And thanks for confirming that you could take Ellie without killing them all. I was wondering
---
#16MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:45:44 PM
Amazing man, and I am no MP guy but this one is great, its just as intense at the main game!
---
#17Mad_CauliflowerPosted 6/25/2013 9:48:57 PM
Does the MP have bot support at all? I mean, the AI is already incredible, but it would be crazy not to have it, but it would just be nice to know that there's always a way to fire it up, and get straight into an intense battle rather than sit through a bunch of conversations.

One thing the game excelled at, above all others of it's type (the 3rd person shooter side of it), is the one thing that games like Gears of War and Uncharted were victims of, and that was that a low wall meant you were going to battle. So many areas literally looked set up for a gun battle, and they turned out to be nothing but another location on your way.

I absolutely loved that.
---
#18MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:53:57 PM
I believe its human only, no bots, a survival mode as dlc would also be fantastic! Four humans vs waves of AI humans or zombies? YES!

Then again I am a sucker for horde modes though.
---
#19Mad_CauliflowerPosted 6/25/2013 10:12:28 PM
Hell yeah, man. What was i thinking.

10 bucks out of my wallet, for a horde mode, no questions asked. I do like stalking the last guy standing, when possible though. Then again, with the combat model in TLoU, it would very much be a stalking fest from go to whoa.

Now that you're implanted that idea in my brain, I'm hoping not to be crushed in the future.
---
#20StephieGamerPosted 6/26/2013 1:51:46 AM
I wish they would have let you choose whether to save Ellie or not.
Two different endings would have been cool.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.