This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is TLOU as bad as Bioshock Infinite?

#41kel25Posted 6/26/2013 10:54:11 PM
I'm not sure which troll is making me laugh more. Both RollingCradle and LordOfLegacies have been hilarious in their failed trolling attempts.
#42LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/26/2013 11:27:16 PM
kel25 posted...
I'm not sure which troll is making me laugh more. Both RollingCradle and LordOfLegacies have been hilarious in their failed trolling attempts.

Troll bait doesn't know what troll means. You have no place here.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#43kel25Posted 6/26/2013 11:40:59 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
kel25 posted...

Troll bait doesn't know what troll means. You have no place here.

=) I can be where I want. This is a discussion board after all. As long as you continue to post such funny things I will continue to read them and laugh.
#44ukokira1Posted 6/26/2013 11:44:43 PM
Varron posted...
Another troll to tag. What should I call this one?

Effluvial Nerd?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#45LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/26/2013 11:50:44 PM
I'm glad you can appreciate the humor in this situation.
---
#46Impaired MedicPosted 6/27/2013 1:39:53 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
That's because the first time I said kid, I wasn't talking to you. You just called me out on it, and you implied that it was an insult. Try harder, champ.

Maybe you should read what you responded to me with previously. If you can read, that is.
---
#xboxdone
#47LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/27/2013 7:13:29 PM
Impaired Medic posted...
Maybe you should read what you responded to me with previously. If you can read, that is.

Gladly, but let's give it some context first.

LordOfLegacies posted...
Ain't nobody nagging in here, kid.

This message was to Midagari

Impaired Medic posted...
I like how pathetic people look when they start throwing out "kid" as an insult.

That's your response to my message where you imply that "kid" is an insult.

I like how little kids like you take "kid" as an insult when it's not even directed at you.

THERE I called you a little kid.

Impaired Medic posted...
I wasn't insulted at all. Read harder, champ.

That's because the first time I said kid, I wasn't talking to you. You just called me out on it, and you implied that it was an insult. Try harder, champ.

Which brings me back to your post. If this is not beyond you, please notice that I said the first time I said kid, not the last thing I said that pissed you off
Try to organize yourself more before internet s*** fights from now on, alright honey?
---
#48jrb363Posted 7/1/2013 6:24:52 PM
I hated Bioshock and loved TLOU.

However, reading what you said about Killer Instinct has my 'troll' warning going off so that's all I will say.
---
I fundamentally believe that the initial market that we need to make sure we appeal to with any new platform... is really the gaming audience. - Kaz Hirai
#49flame030191Posted 7/1/2013 6:29:49 PM
jrb363 posted...
I hated Bioshock and loved TLOU.

However, reading what you said about Killer Instinct has my 'troll' warning going off so that's all I will say.

He has always been a troll from what I've seen.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Member of uTR. Pre-ordered PS4 with CoD: Ghosts