This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most hated video game character?

#21DeliFlatChestPosted 6/26/2013 3:45:26 PM
Where are Emil and Marta?
---
Megidolaon for everyone!
#22servb0tsPosted 6/26/2013 3:45:38 PM
GoatJugSoup posted...
I don't hate any of those. The closest is Dante but thats really more to do with being pissed at Ninja Theory for being such <foul language>s about it.

servb0ts posted...
From your list FFXIII Lighting. if you said other i'd say Mario Mario. A lot of Nintendo Haters on here.

How the hell can you hate Mario? Sure there isn't much indepth character stuff to him but he's been in very good games. Although if you were to say Mario with water jetpack then yeah definitely, that guy sucks

I like nintendo & sony, but some fanboys always Mario bash.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#23mtjormitchPosted 6/26/2013 3:48:54 PM
I can't pick Ceaser from Fallout New Vegas? (I have never won with the legion. Never will.)
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#24Droogie83Posted 6/26/2013 4:11:29 PM
servb0ts posted...
GoatJugSoup posted...
I don't hate any of those. The closest is Dante but thats really more to do with being pissed at Ninja Theory for being such <foul language>s about it.

servb0ts posted...
From your list FFXIII Lighting. if you said other i'd say Mario Mario. A lot of Nintendo Haters on here.

How the hell can you hate Mario? Sure there isn't much indepth character stuff to him but he's been in very good games. Although if you were to say Mario with water jetpack then yeah definitely, that guy sucks

The gaming industry would have died 3 decades ago if it weren't for Mario, and that's a fact!
#25GoatJugSoupPosted 6/26/2013 5:09:14 PM
Droogie83 posted...
servb0ts posted...
GoatJugSoup posted...

servb0ts posted...

The gaming industry would have died 3 decades ago if it weren't for Mario, and that's a fact!

No it's not, would have come back around sooner or later and somewhere down the line someone else would have done it right, its just that nintendo did it first.

It's like 3d and how they try to make that a thing (except not since 3d is not and never will be good).
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#26enigma2274Posted 6/26/2013 5:13:16 PM
Kratos and his horribly repetitive games.
---
---
PS3: The Amazing Spiderman, Infamous, Hitman Absolution
#27Droogie83Posted 6/26/2013 6:13:12 PM
GoatJugSoup posted...
Droogie83 posted...
servb0ts posted...
GoatJugSoup posted...

servb0ts posted...

No it's not, would have come back around sooner or later and somewhere down the line someone else would have done it right, its just that nintendo did it first.

It's like 3d and how they try to make that a thing (except not since 3d is not and never will be good).

Exactly my point. Mario was the character who single-handedly saved the industy from the Video Game Market Crash of 1983! Because of that alone, true gaming fans should show Mario the proper respect...unconditionally.
#28Flare1721Posted 6/26/2013 6:18:46 PM
Wario
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#29boxingtonPosted 6/26/2013 6:20:10 PM
Other: Otacon.
---
http://imgur.com/AMN4G.gif