This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever play through a whole series, with no other games in-between?

#1S1lver_Bull3tPosted 6/26/2013 8:17:33 PM
I mean already owning and having played through all of them, then deciding to go back and marathon-play through them. Recently thought of doing this with Uncharted, Dead Space, and Gears trilogies. Anyone ever do this?
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#2freesithPosted 6/26/2013 8:24:01 PM
I did this with God of War. But I played Ni No Kuni between the Saga and Gow:A.
---
I take solace in knowing that consoles can never cause a Steam outage.
#3tripZ504Posted 6/26/2013 8:26:15 PM
Done resident evil. But that was between game cube and ps3.
#4S1lver_Bull3t(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 8:27:19 PM
freesith posted...

ah, how was that? i've got the trilogy but playing through non-stop would be impossible. even though i love the games, i get bored of the gameplay about 3/4 through a single game :/
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#5S1lver_Bull3t(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 8:34:19 PM
tripZ504 posted...
Done resident evil. But that was between game cube and ps3.

thought of doing this, but id have to hook up the dreamcast for RE3, RE2 disc is scratched and skips a lot, meeeehhh :/
---
#6freesithPosted 6/26/2013 8:37:45 PM
S1lver_Bull3t posted...
freesith posted...

ah, how was that? i've got the trilogy but playing through non-stop would be impossible. even though i love the games, i get bored of the gameplay about 3/4 through a single game :/

I wouldn't do it again if given the chance. I only played them because GoW:A was coming out.
---
#7boring_namePosted 6/26/2013 8:38:59 PM
I've never done it but it seems like it could be fun. Just got God of War I & II so maybe I'll try it with that.
---
Playing right now - Hotline Miami
#8LamacePosted 6/26/2013 8:39:49 PM
I did with Mass Effect. But I only previously played through 2, then I got the trilogy set and decided to start over.
#9servb0tsPosted 6/26/2013 8:45:25 PM
long time ago I did with PS1 Arc the Lad trilogy, than both PS2 .Hack series 1-4 &.Hack //G.U. 1-3.

this gen nope, unless its a PS3 PS2 HD collection.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#10freesithPosted 6/26/2013 8:47:28 PM
boring_name posted...
I've never done it but it seems like it could be fun. Just got God of War I & II so maybe I'll try it with that.

The improvements between the GoW1 and GoW2 were amazing. Hard to believe they both released on the same system.
---