This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last of Us or World War Z?

#11justchill433Posted 6/28/2013 10:46:55 AM
Two small examples:

Brad Pitt gets the blood in his mouth/The soldier gets bitten but neither of them transform.

I'm pretty sure somebody somewhere would have noticed that the terminally ill were zombie proof. The solution should have been found sooner and it basically makes Brad Pitts whole journey pointless since somebody that isn't completely stupid would have realized it eventually.

Also what was the point of the little boy when he had almost no part in the story?
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#12GradyHooverPosted 6/28/2013 1:17:34 PM
Hucast9 posted...
World War Z was the best zombie movie that i've ever seen. As a movie, it wasn't extraordinary though. The best movie that i've seen this year by far is Star Trek Into Darkness.

Look, I liked Star Trek Into Darkness, but... man, it's not even as good as the 2009 reboot, and it's certainly not near the top of my list this year.

Of course I've already seen a ton of movies this year.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#13KenauePosted 6/28/2013 1:20:10 PM
GradyHoover posted...
World War Z book > The Last of Us > World War Z movie

This. Brad Pitt ruined another film.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#14The_PlagueLordPosted 6/28/2013 1:33:21 PM
I almost bought the book until I read that it is not a story, it is like 100 short stories. While the book might be nice to read, I prefer a story with characters that grow and develop. So I have to guess the movie has absolutely nothing in common with the book.

Honest question, this weekend, I might go see a movie, WWZ or Man of Steel?
#15knightoffire55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 2:11:38 PM
The_PlagueLord posted...
I almost bought the book until I read that it is not a story, it is like 100 short stories. While the book might be nice to read, I prefer a story with characters that grow and develop. So I have to guess the movie has absolutely nothing in common with the book.

Despicable Me 2
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#16PhaseSlaethePosted 6/28/2013 2:13:48 PM
Just get LoU and read the WWZ book.

The movie is just a very bad rep of ONE substory in the book, more or less.
#17mmpepsiPosted 6/28/2013 9:25:19 PM
The_PlagueLord posted...

Man of steel is fantastic!