This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last of Us hate

#41kewldude475Posted 6/30/2013 8:36:43 PM
Ghost_Beast posted...
kewldude475 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Also, the major reason this game is praised here is because it's a PS3 exclusive. If it were multiplatform or only on the 360 we would see "Tales of Xillia" is GOTY topics.

...Or because it's actually good.

Played it and it's definitely not.

Played it, and it definitely is.
#42Battleship_GrayPosted 6/30/2013 9:23:16 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...

If they are complaining, then they probably care about their hobby more.

I don't see the sense in that. Unless they like wallowing in misery.

If there's an activity that I engage in that I no longer enjoy, I find a new activity, I don't take to the Internet and bash everything about it willy-nilly and berate those who still find enjoyment in it.

Hobbies are supposed to be enjoyed.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#43Shy420Posted 6/30/2013 9:38:16 PM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
Alright, I can't hold it any longer...

Ever since before release people has been bashing TLOU from the Infinite Ammo section in the demo to the Uncharted = Mediocre and Overrated and they can only make movies accusations before release and now. People justify it with saying that it's overhyped but what about the people who genuinely likes the game? Of all places, a PS3 forum hates their own game.

You have over a thousand karma so you've been around here a while. By now you should know that if any game gets a large amount of press then the next step is that everyone will hate the game. Way more people like the game than hate it, it's just that the people who hate the game are more vocal about it. The people who like the game don't feel the need to post about what they like every day but conversely the people who "hate" the game put up multiple posts in solidarity of their dislike.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#44Bloodlines1191(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 9:52:56 PM
Shy420 posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...
Alright, I can't hold it any longer...

Ever since before release people has been bashing TLOU from the Infinite Ammo section in the demo to the Uncharted = Mediocre and Overrated and they can only make movies accusations before release and now. People justify it with saying that it's overhyped but what about the people who genuinely likes the game? Of all places, a PS3 forum hates their own game.

You have over a thousand karma so you've been around here a while. By now you should know that if any game gets a large amount of press then the next step is that everyone will hate the game. Way more people like the game than hate it, it's just that the people who hate the game are more vocal about it. The people who like the game don't feel the need to post about what they like every day but conversely the people who "hate" the game put up multiple posts in solidarity of their dislike.

I took a break from the site. I only returned recently like last year. Most of it was from being pissed at people flipping out over AC3 recently like it's the god all end of gaming. That and people hating on Connor (he is gets half a game, ditched for a near-Ezio clone and his spin-off protagonist Aveline replaces him for BF content. Yes I get that Connor wasn't born but still... Stoic does not equal Boring and Rebellious and Idealistic does not equal Whiny)

I'm well aware of GameFAQ's rep but this is a person who, due to Hive Mind effect, turned to like Ezio from Altair, Hated Heavy Rain because everyone dwells on the plot holes despite letting other games/books/movies get away with it, and became disillusioned with Connor and realized I only liked him BECAUSE I sympathized with him.

Weak-minded gamer basically.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper