This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 Little Kids????

#1blk911Posted 6/29/2013 1:25:28 PM
Now that we all know that the PS4 will Dominate Next-Gen. All of the Xbox Live players will now be hopping on over to PSN. The sad part about this is that 90% of them are annoying little kids!
#2DeliFlatChestPosted 6/29/2013 1:26:58 PM
Doubt it, Since they are Microsoft loyal now
---
Megidolaon for everyone!
#3Mad_CauliflowerPosted 6/29/2013 1:28:24 PM
blk911 posted...
Now that we all know that the PS4 will Dominate Next-Gen. All of the Xbox Live players will now be hopping on over to PSN. The sad part about this is that 90% of them are annoying little kids!

That's the attitude, of an annoying little kid.

So, really, they've always been here
---
People hate Capcom for their DLC practices....
Deosn't anyone remember the 6 Megaman games on one console, that were literally the equivalent of DLC?
#4jammiesPosted 6/29/2013 1:34:14 PM
Off-topic and trolling in the same post. At least you're an overachiever.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#5Worker_8_Posted 6/29/2013 1:38:21 PM
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
blk911 posted...

Haha, pretty much this. The only reason people think the Xbox has more kids playing is because it comes with a mic, giving all the annoying bastards the ability to sing, cuss, or do whatever annoying thing they want.

If PS3 came with a mic you'd have the same thing going on. One of the reasons I'm glad not a lot of people have mics when playing online.
#6Mad_CauliflowerPosted 6/29/2013 1:45:58 PM
Worker_8_ posted...
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
blk911 posted...

Haha, pretty much this. The only reason people think the Xbox has more kids playing is because it comes with a mic, giving all the annoying bastards the ability to sing, cuss, or do whatever annoying thing they want.

If PS3 came with a mic you'd have the same thing going on. One of the reasons I'm glad not a lot of people have mics when playing online.

It's funny, but after watching my 9 year old nephew, dominate game after game of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, i'm starting to think that it's the whoopins that they hand out, coupled with the fact that their voices confirm their child status, are the reason so many people get pissed as opposed to the single fact that they're a kid.

I swear, my nephew would clean me right up in that game. Made me a proud uncle to hear all the adults that had mics, swearing at him throught the TV speaker
---
People hate Capcom for their DLC practices....
Deosn't anyone remember the 6 Megaman games on one console, that were literally the equivalent of DLC?
#7KaiKun91Posted 6/29/2013 5:22:26 PM
MS drop DRM make them return so don't worry.