This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about MGS3 trophy (spoilers)

#1LIsJusticePosted 6/29/2013 5:39:53 PM
Since the MGS3 boards are kinda dead, I've decided to ask this hear. For the Peace Walker trophy, if The End naturally dies after 7 days, will that stop me from getting the trophy or does that not count as me killing him?
---
Upcoming AAA Wii U games- Super Mario 3D U, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, X, Bayonetta 2, Yoshi's Land, Wind Waker HD, Retro's Game @_@
#2kuterPosted 6/29/2013 5:41:03 PM
try it and don't save
#3Paragon-57Posted 6/29/2013 5:51:18 PM
Alternate Kill
This is a cheap way to kill The End. Save your game once the fight starts; Paramedic will warn you about saving. Now back out of the game to the XMB and set your console clock ahead a few days and go back into the game and load your save. You will immediately get a call notifying you The End has died of old age.

Warning: Killing him this way will not reward you with the trophy for defeating him.

Depleting The End's Stamina rewards you with his Moisin Nagant.

To get his Moss Camouflage, you must sneak up on him. Tell him to freeze and he'll lie down on the ground. Now point the gun at his head until he talks, when he talks point it at his body. Do this three times over the course of the fight and he'll relinquish his Camouflage. If he drops his Camo and you kill him before picking it up you will have lost it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-hd/134911-metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-hd-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Looks like you'll have to defeat him non-lethally, TC.
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#4DarthNAS4Posted 6/29/2013 7:43:24 PM
Paragon-57 posted...
Alternate Kill
This is a cheap way to kill The End. Save your game once the fight starts; Paramedic will warn you about saving. Now back out of the game to the XMB and set your console clock ahead a few days and go back into the game and load your save. You will immediately get a call notifying you The End has died of old age.

Warning: Killing him this way will not reward you with the trophy for defeating him.

Depleting The End's Stamina rewards you with his Moisin Nagant.

To get his Moss Camouflage, you must sneak up on him. Tell him to freeze and he'll lie down on the ground. Now point the gun at his head until he talks, when he talks point it at his body. Do this three times over the course of the fight and he'll relinquish his Camouflage. If he drops his Camo and you kill him before picking it up you will have lost it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-hd/134911-metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-hd-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Looks like you'll have to defeat him non-lethally, TC.

That's the best way to defeat him! Any other way is boring and lame. Try sneaking and sticking him up too. You will get the moss camo.

And for laugh after the fight, capture his parrot; its near a large log. Then eat it. I love that game!!!!
---
"The most excellent struggle is that for the conquest of self."
~Prophet Muhammad