This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have any news on what might be going on with atlus?

#1resevil67Posted 6/29/2013 6:38:21 PM
I just recently heard that atlus has been experiencing financial issues with their parent company. I had stopped following them after p4a, just patiently waiting on persona 5 but still no news on that. Anyone here have any news on whats going on with the parent company or if atlus is just screwed? Not saying they are totally doomed cause of the new SMT but im wondering if thats like theyre last horrah and the company will fall =/.
#2jrb363Posted 6/29/2013 6:39:17 PM
Sony is considering purchasing them.
---
I fundamentally believe that the initial market that we need to make sure we appeal to with any new platform... is really the gaming audience. - Kaz Hirai
#3resevil67(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 6:42:39 PM
im not sure if thats a good or bad thing xD...
#4Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/3/2013 7:43:52 PM
They're being bailed out by Nintendo and some other media companies.
#5RygonPosted 7/3/2013 7:47:25 PM
Atlus said they were uneffected by it. There was a thread on NeoGAF today. I'm on my phone and can't link it. I don't know how they could get through this and gaffers were skeptical.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#6guedesbrawlPosted 7/4/2013 3:15:07 AM
Rygon posted...
Atlus said they were uneffected by it. There was a thread on NeoGAF today. I'm on my phone and can't link it. I don't know how they could get through this and gaffers were skeptical.

---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7singhellotakuPosted 7/4/2013 3:59:12 AM
Thankfully Atlus is doing very well for themselves and are generally unaffected