This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Change ONE letter in a video game, and then describe it.

#21KrazyTheKlown10Posted 7/1/2013 1:38:22 AM
Ballout 3 / Ballout New Vegas: Balls to the wall apocalyptic action

Gayman Origins: The origins of homosexuality
---
You're Pretty Good!
#22King_BurnoutPosted 7/1/2013 1:39:59 AM
Jak and Dexter - jak and his new "friend" Dexter, a forensics expert (and serial killer), they spends their days solving crimes, and nights committing them

GTW IV - Grand theft Walrus IV (as seen on the Simpsons) now with 150% more flipper b### slapping

C##K of the dead - fight undead ....with your (sexual organ located in the lower abdominal area)
#23PhophenomenonPosted 7/1/2013 1:41:08 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
The Lust of Us

Joell and Ellie are the last 2 humans to survive.. Worlds need re-population

:0

Not actually, there are other people out there as well.
---
Now Playing: The Last Of Us
[ MS54 ] International Departures
#24izza20Posted 7/1/2013 1:47:02 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
The Lust of Us

Joell and Ellie are the last 2 humans to survive.. Worlds need re-population

:0

Dammit you beat me to it.

Take 2...

Injustice: Mods Among Us. In an alternate universe, internet forum moderators have become drunk with power and enslaved the internets.
#25bigtiggie23Posted 7/1/2013 1:59:24 AM
Bleeping Dogs

Like Sleeping Dogs, just with all the foul language censored out.
---
Now playing: Sleeping Dogs, Fallout New Vegas, Tales of Graces f
"How come he don't want me man?!"
#26King_BurnoutPosted 7/1/2013 2:02:12 AM
The B**cher 2 - you are a disgruntled gamefaqs user who must vent his rage at other people enjoying what you don't

Benji - Days of the Blade - play as a small wiry brown dog and kill with swords

Transformers: Mall of Cybertron - you must find optimus prime a birthday gift.

Fatman: Arkham Asylum - attend a weightloss sanitorium in turn of the century gotham city and try to lose weight

Dragon Mage 2 - you're a Dragon/wizard and must defend your home and hoard from those pesky humanoid adventurers

Prototypo - you must correct misspelled words with your virus induced copywriter powers

Halo: Beach - like a cross between Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Vollyball, and Halo...now with Masterchief's exclusive unlockable bikini armor

Death Sr - you play as DJ's elderly grandparent, Death , who has been relegated to the nursing home. try to master the nurse pinching mini-game...
#27King_BurnoutPosted 7/1/2013 2:58:52 AM
L.A. Noise - you are a graveyard shift employee trying to sleep in downtown LA.....

Loli-pop Chainsaw - now with a hyper-sexualized tween heroine

Binary Romain - digital garden simulator

Tupak:dinosaur hunter - you are tupac shakur, and you must kill dinosaurs being controlled by the evil Biggie Smalls...

Tokemon - you are a resident of Washington or colorado...collect over 150 types of hippies, and do battle with other tokemon masters.

Lay of the samurai - the entire game is just nightcrawling mission after nightcrawling mission

Red Fraction: Guerilla - you must sneak in and solve eqations. unique stealth/math solving gameplay

Mortal Kombat vs BC Universe - fighting game featuring select MK fighters, and the cast of the syndicated comic strip BC

Cracktown - open world. you must steal and fence goods to feed your growing crack habit, while avaoiding being ripped off or arrested

Table - use the kinect sensor or the move wand to simulate every single tiny step in hand making a table, 17th century style. if you miss even one planing stroke, the plague wipes you out.

ok ok i'm done. hope i made someone laugh like some of the earlier entries made me laugh
#28Sputnick99Posted 7/1/2013 3:01:22 AM
Head Space.....Um, yeah.
#29iamtruthPosted 7/1/2013 3:21:29 AM
The Fast Story
#30SanboxmagicianPosted 7/1/2013 4:07:13 AM
Gravity Lush- Kat needs a intervention!