This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those who are fighting game nuts, how is Killer Instinct 3?

#1BillbertRandomPosted 7/1/2013 2:49:03 AM
Is it a loss that it is on a microsoft console? Would've been awesome if it was made for PS3 and PS4. More competition..
---
It's only racist if you are serious.
#2RisperdaliPosted 7/1/2013 3:36:49 AM
Not many ppl will know the answer to this game, as not many ppl have hands on with it.

What I saw looked "meh".
---
Refuse - Resist
#3Enix BelmontPosted 7/1/2013 4:48:55 AM
I've heard very good things. Looks great to me.

Would have done fine and had a huge community on 360.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#4Tekkaman_GammaPosted 7/1/2013 5:17:21 AM
My opinion, no big loss really. It's not like it's the same Killer Instinct from back in the day, and even then, they weren't that good anyway. It looks like a SF4 clone, hyping of the nostalgia of KI. Who knows, i could be wrong later on thou. :\ But i wouldn't buy a system just for one game. :p
---
Ore kore ijou dareka no namida mitakunai. Minna no egao wo mamoru tame nara kyuukyoku no yami ni mo naru. --- Yuusuke
#5kel25Posted 7/1/2013 7:56:32 AM
Normally I would say that having this game as a XB1 exclusive would be a huge feather in MS's cap but the developer is Double Helix games so I would say it isn't even worth mentioning.

If you are not familiar with the developer, they have given us such "great" games as Battleship, Green Lantern, Front Mission Evolved, GI Joe, and Silent Hill Homecoming.

Even worse this is a "free to play" game in which you only get one character. If you want more you have to buy each one. Personally I find this to be an incredibly idiotic business model for a fighting game.
#6DarkSymbiotePosted 7/1/2013 7:58:41 AM
Looks worse than the older Killer Instincts, which weren't very good.
---
My The Last of Us Review:
gamefaqs.com/ps3/652686-the-last-of-us/reviews/review-154646
#73DiPadMini6GPosted 7/1/2013 8:03:02 AM
KI arcade was very ahead for its time
#8DarkSymbiotePosted 7/1/2013 8:03:54 AM
KI arcade was very ahead for its time

Interesting.
---
My The Last of Us Review:
gamefaqs.com/ps3/652686-the-last-of-us/reviews/review-154646
#9Shadow CloudPosted 7/1/2013 8:04:14 AM
kel25 posted...
Normally I would say that having this game as a XB1 exclusive would be a huge feather in MS's cap but the developer is Double Helix games so I would say it isn't even worth mentioning.

If you are not familiar with the developer, they have given us such "great" games as Battleship, Green Lantern, Front Mission Evolved, GI Joe, and Silent Hill Homecoming.

Even worse this is a "free to play" game in which you only get one character. If you want more you have to buy each one. Personally I find this to be an incredibly idiotic business model for a fighting game.

Precisely and I'm not a big fan of the art direction, it just looks so Street Fighter IV-like instead having its own style.