This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am ANGRY!!!! I dont understand why people hack & ruin these games...

#1vr6exyvr6exyPosted 7/1/2013 2:57:03 AM
I want to play COD WAW, COD 4 but i cant, this is insane!
#2ISquat600lbsPosted 7/1/2013 3:03:54 AM
Because they're selfish #$%holes that only care about annoying people and their own cheated score.
---
Most of the time I'm riding bicycles and on a lot of Colombian marching powder and coffee, forgive me if I act like an #%$hole. Or not, IDC.
#3uNc0nTr011aB13Posted 7/1/2013 6:27:44 AM
There are those that practice and practice, but no matter what, they never get better and continue to get stomped by other players. Eventually, they become bitter that they suck and decide to take out their frustrations online by ruining the experience for everyone else.
---
Take the idiot test; read line below for instructions.
Take the idiot test; read line above for instructions.
#4stawg007Posted 7/1/2013 6:38:56 AM
The thing I don't understand is how they can actually have fun using God mode and calling dogs in constantly
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#5ChaoticKnucklesPosted 7/1/2013 6:52:56 AM
stawg007 posted...
The thing I don't understand is how they can actually have fun using God mode and calling dogs in constantly

They thrive off of the reactions that they get from people online. It's the same mentality that makes people spoil the endings of movies for people that are waiting in line to see it. Some people just enjoy f-ing up someone else's day.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#6BaneDragonPosted 7/1/2013 7:05:51 AM
"Well because he thought it was good sport. Some men arent looking for anything logical, like money. They cant be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn"
---
You might call us yanks, but just remember, if it wasnt for us, you might be living in Germany right now...or not living at all.
#7ukokira1Posted 7/1/2013 7:51:51 AM
I dont hack but I do like the moonjump and fast run.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11