This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Drakengard 3 (Drag-On Dragoon 3) First Trailer Released

#1Paragon-57Posted 7/1/2013 7:02:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RaJjLYpkoSI

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/01/drakengard-3s-first-trailer-shows-cut-scenes-and-combat-gameplay/
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#2BreathofFire3Posted 7/1/2013 7:33:00 AM
Oh god that looked terrible, is this PS2 graphics or maybe 3DS? cause it looked to generic and bland. Plus this games cast is everything wrong with the Japanese game industry,melodrama to the max. Seriously I hope this game stays far away from us
---
"If FFXIII goes to the 360 i will sell my PS3 and my respect for sony would be zero for letting go of such a major game." -TheKonspiracy
#3SigmaHacielPosted 7/1/2013 7:37:19 AM
Sold, day one.

BreathofFire3 posted...
Oh god that looked terrible, is this PS2 graphics or maybe 3DS? cause it looked to generic and bland. Plus this games cast is everything wrong with the Japanese game industry,melodrama to the max. Seriously I hope this game stays far away from us

Lawl, oh look. A mistake hipster. How cute.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#4BreathofFire3Posted 7/1/2013 7:38:24 AM
^no standards FTW
---
"If FFXIII goes to the 360 i will sell my PS3 and my respect for sony would be zero for letting go of such a major game." -TheKonspiracy
#5SigmaHacielPosted 7/1/2013 7:39:24 AM
BreathofFire3 posted...
^no standards FTW

Ignorant standards, yay.

If that looks like a PS2 game, the console that calls itself the PS2 was a liar.

As for the characters....Eat me~
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#6Battleship_GrayPosted 7/1/2013 7:41:47 AM
I see the hate. It washes over me. I'm all over this game.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#7heartlesshero17Posted 7/1/2013 7:42:33 AM
The song is beautiful. Wish emi was singing though, but still good.

Considering this is drakengard, I expected the combat to look much worse. Dragon didn't look so hot though. Still, looks like it won't be bad to actually play. Still wanna know if those other dudes are playable
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#8BreathofFire3Posted 7/1/2013 7:42:46 AM
ignorant standards how? The rest of the gaming industry continues to push the PS3 and 360 as far as it can go but Japan seems to be content with barley trying to push their games graphically or gameplay wise. The animations, characters, and environments are unacceptable, seriously we had better looking stuff in 2006. I believe its the year 2013, there is no excuse for a game to look this poorly.
---
#9SigmaHacielPosted 7/1/2013 7:43:58 AM
BreathofFire3 posted...
ignorant standards how? The rest of the gaming industry continues to push the PS3 and 360 as far as it can go but Japan seems to be content with barley trying to push their games graphically or gameplay wise. The animations, characters, and environments are unacceptable, seriously we had better looking stuff in 2006. I believe its the year 2013, there is no excuse for a game to look this poorly.

Correct, Japan is intent on making GAMES, not interactive movies that push pointless limits.

And again, ignorant standards. Hell, even worse than that. ToS-violation standards.

Everything about the game looks like NieR/Drakengard, which is the aim for "Drakengard 3". And thus, the game is perfect.
---
#10JahkeemyorkPosted 7/1/2013 7:44:21 AM
I'll download the soundtrack and read the story on a wiki article or something but if this costs $60 then oh lord nope not touching it, the gameplay looks...what you'd expect from access games :/ and that dragon bit LOL