This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN Summer Sale (Begins on the 2nd) (US)

#11HolyMcmolyPosted 7/1/2013 12:43:17 PM
jddaman2 posted...
HolyMcmoly posted...
Hookups posted...
None of these are good deals as the games are already priced cheaper at retailers.

Unless you have Plus. Where can I get Alice for $4, or Mortal Kombat for $5? These are great deals. And to anyone who hasn't played it yet, I recommend SotC.

I paid 2 dollars for Alice and Mortal Kombat Komplete for 5 dollars.

Fascinating! But that doesn't answer my question. Where can I go to get those games for that price?
#12BlueSkies7776Posted 7/1/2013 12:44:24 PM
I'd love The FOrce Unleashed 2.
---
My good movie of the week: "Coraline"
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)
#13RyuuHou25Posted 7/1/2013 12:46:26 PM
jddaman2 posted...
HolyMcmoly posted...
Hookups posted...
None of these are good deals as the games are already priced cheaper at retailers.

Unless you have Plus. Where can I get Alice for $4, or Mortal Kombat for $5? These are great deals. And to anyone who hasn't played it yet, I recommend SotC.

I paid 2 dollars for Alice and Mortal Kombat Komplete for 5 dollars.

Yeah, what the hell store did you find these for those ridiculous prices?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 7/1/2013 1:00:47 PM
$5 for SotC and $4 for Alice: Madness Returns? Hell yeah.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#15buffy720Posted 7/1/2013 1:14:46 PM
This might cause me to get Alice: Madness Returns then. That's more than cheap enough that, if I don't like it, it's not a total loss.
---
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.
#16CrimsonCorpPosted 7/1/2013 1:19:03 PM
You guys think the original Prince of Persia games are worth it? I've never played them. How are they gameplay wise?
---
"In the Grim Darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#17docholliday504Posted 7/1/2013 1:24:00 PM
nite1017 posted...
Hookups posted...

exactly...

People DD games that are available in stores confuse me. They want to throw away money?
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing: Skyrim DLC.
#18RyuuHou25Posted 7/1/2013 1:24:33 PM
CrimsonCorp posted...
You guys think the original Prince of Persia games are worth it? I've never played them. How are they gameplay wise?

Those aren't the original PoP, not in the literal sense.

They are good games, if a bit repetitive, especially the first one. The time mechanics are fun to muck around with and what not, and platforming is fairly good, although the story starts to feel very stretched out and thin, especially by the third one. At least IMO.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#19ShineboxerPosted 7/1/2013 1:38:18 PM
lol this is pathetic compared to the incoming Steam Summer sale.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#20AnonUnknownPosted 7/1/2013 3:22:25 PM
Shineboxer posted...
lol this is pathetic compared to the incoming Steam Summer sale.

... the actual PSN Summer Sale should start in a month, if it's like last year <_<
---
Random quote from random game/movie/book/whatever no one really cares of.
Official nobody in no boards. PSN ID: Lance_87 (looking for Soul Calibur IV honors)