This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Roughest Platinum Trophy you've ever gotten?

#41most_games_r_okPosted 7/2/2013 9:42:06 AM
Batman:AA cause I sucked at the predator challenges.
---
I do because I can.....and because I'm bored.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Micer101.png
#42AnonUnknownPosted 7/2/2013 9:54:00 AM(edited)
namethatno1uses posted...
Whenever I get a difficult trophy, I don't boast about it. I do these things for myself, and not for others.

I hate that I can't stop people from looking at my list. Privacy please.

Sorry, i don't get the drama around having your PSN profile viewable by everyone.
Every PSN profile is now viewable by everyone. That's the world we live in. #dealwithit
---
Random quote from random game/movie/book/whatever no one really cares of.
Official nobody in no boards. PSN ID: Lance_87 (looking for Soul Calibur IV honors)
#43DuranOfForcenaPosted 7/2/2013 10:02:08 AM(edited)
Varron posted...
None because I don't spend mindless hours trying to grow my e-peen.

Why do posts like this have to exist in every topic about trophies? What makes you think you have the right to determine how others extract fun from the games they play?

Anyway, my roughest plat would have to be Deus Ex: HR because the Cloak and Dagger quest glitched on me costing me not only the trophies associated with the quest itself but also, because of the effects of the glitch, the Pacifist trophy as well, forcing me to do a second playthrough.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#44MadTrigger13Posted 7/2/2013 10:19:30 AM
My toughest was probably Metal Gear Solid 2, as some of those VR missions were tricky (plus there was around 300 of them I think?).

1. Metal Gear Solid 2
2. Dark Souls
3. Metal Gear Solid 4 (BBE playthrough in less than 5 hours was a genuinely, enjoyable challenge to me)

I'm sure there are others but I can't remember them off the top of my head (I have 40 platinums now).
---
"It was a ghost! it left ectoplasm everywhere..." - Randy Marsh
Bring on the PS4!