This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The King is BACK! GT6 demo today

#11IvoryKeys88Posted 7/2/2013 1:29:46 PM
If you were off a few seconds that's like an eternity in race times. I wish I was better too, but those top times are beyond human.

Gonna try it out later with my Driving Force GT wheel and see how it feels.
---
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
#12velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 1:48:35 PM
IvoryKeys88 posted...
If you were off a few seconds that's like an eternity in race times. I wish I was better too, but those top times are beyond human.

ya getting a gold in the academy race is no easy feat.. I have that same wheel.. even with that its not easy..

I also have driven 2 different race cars around tracks ( wasnt in a race though ) and GT6 just blows me away are real it is
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#13TeritoclonePosted 7/2/2013 1:52:17 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
IvoryKeys88 posted...

ya getting a gold in the academy race is no easy feat.. I have that same wheel.. even with that its not easy..

I also have driven 2 different race cars around tracks ( wasnt in a race though ) and GT6 just blows me away are real it is

Offtopic, how do you get to drive race cars around tracks? I plan on doing that some day but I have no idea how
---
Kevin sent me.
PSN: Tigermisu
#14velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 1:53:51 PM
Teritoclone posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
IvoryKeys88 posted...

Offtopic, how do you get to drive race cars around tracks? I plan on doing that some day but I have no idea how

one was through a family friend.. another was a very expensive program.. Florida ( where i live ) and other states especially in the south have race driving programs.
---
#15IvoryKeys88Posted 7/2/2013 1:56:30 PM
I know someone who races on tracks, even in the 24 Hours of Lemons and other smaller Lemons races. He lives near Sonoma and visits that track often.

I live on Long Island, NY and there is a race track in New Jersey that's not too far, maybe 2 hours tops to get to, and for a price you can drive your own car on track. I plan on doing that one day.

What tracks are you near in Florida? Daytona? Sebring?
---
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
#16velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 2:03:23 PM(edited)
IvoryKeys88 posted...
I know someone who races on tracks, even in the 24 Hours of Lemons and other smaller Lemons races. He lives near Sonoma and visits that track often.

I live on Long Island, NY and there is a race track in New Jersey that's not too far, maybe 2 hours tops to get to, and for a price you can drive your own car on track. I plan on doing that one day.

What tracks are you near in Florida? Daytona? Sebring?

I live in clearwater florida ( tampa bay ) so every place in florida is within 5-6 hours.. did you know the creator of Gran Turismo is a real race driver?

here is the school ( program ) I went to. .Sebring was the track
http://www.skipbarber.com/default.asp

I also owned a custom built RX-7.. me and my step dad spent many hours and money on that thing. .Sold it after my daughter turned 3 years old..
---
#17IvoryKeys88Posted 7/2/2013 2:04:57 PM
Just started playing. The wheel in game still only goes 90 degrees... Why can't it just be accurate to real life?

My brother lives in Largo! I'm actually going there next monday for 10 days on vacation. I know a lot about Kaz, he's a jerk that spends more time with that then the actual game itself heh.

Pics of RX-7 please
---
The story so far:
#18velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 2:07:15 PM
IvoryKeys88 posted...
Just started playing. The wheel in game still only goes 90 degrees... Why can't it just be accurate to real life?

My brother lives in Largo! I'm actually going there next monday for 10 days on vacation. I know a lot about Kaz, he's a jerk that spends more time with that then the actual game itself heh.

Pics of RX-7 please

thats funny largo is 10 min away or less.. I'll have to dig up the pics.. I'm on my laptop right now.. pics are on my main pc
---
#19AnatomyHorrorPosted 7/2/2013 2:23:54 PM
When the hell is the demo coming out? What time does the PSN store update? I keep turning on my ps3 because I see people say they're playing it and the US store hasn't updated yet of course.