This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Japanese only PSN games?

#1Enix BelmontPosted 7/2/2013 9:38:12 AM
Are there many? I intend to buy Chaos Code, and since you can't buy just 1200 yen cards at play asia, I may as well buy the 3000 yen cards.

What can I even do with this?
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#2AnonUnknownPosted 7/2/2013 9:45:31 AM
Raystorm HD
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Remaster
---
Random quote from random game/movie/book/whatever no one really cares of.
Official nobody in no boards. PSN ID: Lance_87 (looking for Soul Calibur IV honors)
#3Enix Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:53:49 AM
How much is monster hunter? I think raystorm is on xbox. I can't say I've been the hugest fan of monster hunter in the past but I really want to get into it, so if it's cheap, it'd be a good starting point.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#4devilinopsPosted 7/3/2013 4:15:02 AM
monster hunter is 2600YEN
---
psn devilinops
#5Enix Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 8:47:53 AM
A bit steep. Better off getting the wii U version, I think.

CVS2 on PS2 classics is something I'm considering.

Other than that, maybe DLC? Anyone know of DLC planned for Jojo's bizarre adventure?
---
#6SieKensouPosted 7/4/2013 9:19:14 AM
if you need english for understanding stuff, i suggest getting the HK/asia psn chaos code... that has chn, jp, and eng

for jp, i'd get dark awake
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#7Enix Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 6:09:23 PM
SieKensou posted...
if you need english for understanding stuff, i suggest getting the HK/asia psn chaos code... that has chn, jp, and eng

for jp, i'd get dark awake

Doesn't have english in the japanese release? Honestly news to me. Thanks for the heads up, really and truly helped a ton.
---
#8AncestralZeroPosted 7/4/2013 6:14:16 PM
Mega man legends 1 and 2 are on there somewhere.
---
FC 5071 3611 7324 Mickey
CLONING/RC'ing------2580 4177 3237 http://tinyurl.com/AncestralZero ----shiny's and events.