This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom fight fans. Which would you rather be the first next gen fighter?

#1DEMONPANDA212Posted 7/2/2013 9:04:51 PM
Street Fighter 5, Alpha 4, Tech Romancer 2, Vampire/Darkstalkers 4, Marvel VS Capcom 4, new IP etc...

Myself, Alpha 4 or Darkstalkers 4. They haven't had any love, other than ports/compilations/remakes of past games, in a loooooooong time.
#2FiendingHardPosted 7/2/2013 9:07:02 PM
Agree with Alpha 4/Darkstalkers 4 but I have say I want DS4 more since it would look so damn sexy on next-gen hardware.
---
Now Playing: Last of Us, New Super Mario Bros U, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#3VarronPosted 7/2/2013 9:10:34 PM
Rival Schools
---
PSN: Snippuh
#4IChangedMyNamePosted 7/2/2013 9:16:24 PM
Capcom Vs SNK 3 would sell me on a console if it were a launch game in the same hand drawn style as KOF XIII.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#5jtrevor99Posted 7/2/2013 9:17:52 PM
Personally, I'm hoping for a DC vs Marvel game sometime.
#6DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:20:53 PM(edited)
FiendingHard posted...
Agree with Alpha 4/Darkstalkers 4 but I have say I want DS4 more since it would look so damn sexy on next-gen hardware.

To be fair that was my thoughts, because I was actually blasting Vampire Chronicles on my good ol' Dreamcast, while thinking about how amazing the art was, both in terms of characters and backgrounds, as I was typing the post.

Varron posted...
Rival Schools

I'm annoyed that I forgot to put that on the list, lol.

IChangedMyName posted...
Capcom Vs SNK 3 would sell me on a console if it were a launch game in the same hand drawn style as KOF XIII.

That would be amazing, but I don't ever see it happening, or a new Fatal Fury :(
#7arstosPosted 7/2/2013 9:19:48 PM
i don't want an alpha 4 unless it's spritebased, same for darkstalkers (and we all know they're too cheap to do that). so i guess i'd prefer a new ip, or a new rival schools.
---
PSN:Dragonlibrarian
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7
#8jtrevor99Posted 7/2/2013 9:21:53 PM
Now if they added Megaman X (not Megaman) and/or the original Zero into Marvel vs. Capcom 4, I might switch my vote to it.
#9DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:22:25 PM
arstos posted...
i don't want an alpha 4 unless it's spritebased, same for darkstalkers (and we all know they're too cheap to do that). so i guess i'd prefer a new ip, or a new rival schools.

Well, I'd be ok with 3D models, because of Marvel, but BlazBlue has IMO shown just how great 2D can be, still to this day.

Because it is just jaw droppingly good.
#10Brocken_JrPosted 7/2/2013 9:30:30 PM
IChangedMyName posted...

that would be cool, but 2 things i see wrong

look at capcom, everyone and everythings gonna be dlc. they probably would sell the color edit mode to. and a ultimate cvsnk3 would definately come out

kof sprites take FOREVER to draw
---
POPAPEPAPU!..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8FtBf6VAWM
....... http://psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3