This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom fight fans. Which would you rather be the first next gen fighter?

#21YggdrasillePosted 7/3/2013 3:51:38 AM
Either a new Rival Schools/Project Justice game or Marvel vs Capcom 4.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Dragon's Crown, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa Rebirth
#22OfficerJeffreyPosted 7/3/2013 3:58:43 AM
I really want Street Fighter V, Capcom vs SNK 3 would be a dream come true though.
---
Oh he so Pringles where yo curleh mustache at!?
#23Neoprime616Posted 7/3/2013 5:04:16 AM
For me Street Fighter Alpha 4, Darkstalkers 4, Marvel vs. Capcom 4, Rival Schools 3, Power Stone 3,
Street Fighter 5, New IP, a Final Fight game, Cyberbots game(update or sequel), a Capcom Fighting Jam(2D sprites), Capcom All-Stars(3D), and another New IP.
#24baby blastodermPosted 7/3/2013 5:23:15 AM
Varron posted...
Rival Schools

Oh yes please.
---
Now Playing: Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, The Last of Us, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
PSN: TheEduaves, D3 Tag: Donzyy#6777
#25xenosaga123Posted 7/3/2013 5:27:31 AM
Darkstalkers 4 or Rival Schools 3

though they'd probably mess it up. hard to top Rival Schools 2.
#26RollingCradlePosted 7/3/2013 6:00:07 AM
Felicia in 1080p60?!

Yes, PLEASE!!!
#27ScarletSpidey1Posted 7/3/2013 6:01:02 AM
Always felt that Super Street Fighter 4's roaster was the closest thing to a SFA4, roaster-wise anyway.

But on the CvS3 side, I personally wish for SNK to do all the sprites/backgrounds and Capcom work on the mechanics. Fine tune all 6 grooves.

Also a Capcom-only Vs game would be greatly appreciated.
---
The Official Hero for Hire, Luke Cage. The Power Man of GameFaqs
#28DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 4:18:42 PM
Jahkeemyork posted...
Isn't Guilty Gear Xrd confirmed to be Next-Gen now? At least Arc Sys says Guilty Gear Xrd is planned to be their first step into Next Gen.

But for a Capcom fighter period, I'd say maybe Street Fighter, or Darkstalkers.

I'm excited to see what Namco does with Tekken.

I know about GGXrd but I was meaning Capcom alone, because I also know MS are trying to ruin Killer Instinct by making it freemium -_- So that'll be the first next gen fighter, wouldn't be surprised if they charged for announcer quotes "Want Ultra Combo? Pay 89p"

So yeah, I was just meaning the first Capcom next gen :)

Because I too am excited to see what will be done with Tekken, also D.O.A and Virtua and if we ever get it a new Fatal Fury etc... I'm mental about my fighters XD

Neoprime616 posted...
For me Street Fighter Alpha 4, Darkstalkers 4, Marvel vs. Capcom 4, Rival Schools 3, Power Stone 3,
Street Fighter 5, New IP, a Final Fight game, Cyberbots game(update or sequel), a Capcom Fighting Jam(2D sprites), Capcom All-Stars(3D), and another New IP.

Capcom All Stars could essentially be PowerStone 3, I've thought for a while that they should make a PowerStone formula, chuck in the PS greats and then chuck in a lot of the Capcom greats and it'd be magical.
#29megaorpheusPosted 7/3/2013 4:26:56 PM
FiendingHard posted...
Agree with Alpha 4/Darkstalkers 4 but I have say I want DS4 more since it would look so damn sexy on next-gen hardware.

darkstalker 4 with next gen graphic..
hmmm..

oh crap, I got a nosebleed
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~