This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Uncharted series worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is the Uncharted series worth it?
3 years ago#1
I fell in love with Naughty Dogs games like their Crash games and the Jak & Daxter trilogy but I am wondering if the Uncharted series is worth it.

Do you think it is? I would like to play all the games in the Uncharted series. Are they worth it?
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
3 years ago#2
yes, great games
3 years ago#3
I'd say yeah.

Play them in order.

UC1 is good if not a little repetitive.

UC2 is the apex of the series in terms of quality.

UC3 is better than 1, but not as polished as 2.
Nothing ever burns down by itself. Every fire needs a little bit of help.
3 years ago#4
you can probably get all 3 for under $50 which id say is worth it. They have their issues, but they are enjoyable action games.
Currently playing: Deadpool - Killing Floor - Alan Wake
3 years ago#5
The only one worth playing in Uncharted series imo is Uncharted 2 and I realize the creative director and game director of Uncharted 2 actually working on TLoU, no wonder the writing, the gameplay and the pacing of that game is just perfect. The B team is working on Uncharted 3 and the result it just okay, not as action blockbuster masterpiece as Uncharted 2. ND best games so far are Uncharted 2 Among Thieves and TLoU. You should get those.
3 years ago#6
no . like lou they are mediocre

get a wii u instead
WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
3 years ago#7
StarBladeEdge posted...
no . like lou they are mediocre

get a wii u instead

Dont listen to StarBladeEdge. Uncharted and TLOU are both amazing
"Only fools believe in deterrence."
3 years ago#8
Yes.I think U3 is the best in the series.You can get the U1&2 Dual pack and U3 GOTY edition for under $50.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
3 years ago#9
I've enjoyed them all very much but you are not me. They are nothing like Crash or Jak.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
3 years ago#10
NessaJ_TuN posted...
The only one worth playing in Uncharted series imo is Uncharted 2 and I realize the creative director and game director of Uncharted 2 actually working on TLoU, no wonder the writing, the gameplay and the pacing of that game is just perfect. The B team is working on Uncharted 3 and the result it just okay, not as action blockbuster masterpiece as Uncharted 2. ND best games so far are Uncharted 2 Among Thieves and TLoU. You should get those.

Thats a little overly dramatic.

I agree UC2 is the best in the series, but I wouldnt recommend TC to skip the other 2.
They are still amazing games
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is the Uncharted series worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived