This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gran Turismo 6 looks beautiful

#1PhaseBlackPosted 7/3/2013 11:46:22 AM
I wasnt hyped for GT6 because I thought GT5 was more than enough to give me my fix for GT on PS3, but damn the visuals are so much better. The details on the cars and roads are amazing, and the lighting and shadowing is fantastically done
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2NeoGeoXSegaPosted 7/3/2013 12:53:30 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
I wasnt hyped for GT6 because I thought GT5 was more than enough to give me my fix for GT on PS3, but damn the visuals are so much better. The details on the cars and roads are amazing, and the lighting and shadowing is fantastically done

Are you blind? The game looks worse, it's just GT5 with add aliasing problems & different time of day changes for some of the tracks.
There are video comparisons on youtube already & they confirm this.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#3mmpepsiPosted 7/3/2013 1:04:42 PM
Ignore the hater.

The game does look great!
#4HELZEROPosted 7/3/2013 1:10:19 PM
how is the cockpit view controls? Do you still bounce off competitors?
#5fissionprimerPosted 7/3/2013 1:16:57 PM(edited)
Am i the only one who thinks car games are totally boring except Mario Kart?
---
I'm handsome too ;)
#6WildsparkPosted 7/3/2013 1:29:47 PM
fissionprimer posted...
Am i the only one who thinks car games are totally boring except Mario Kart?

Have you ever played split second? Sonic all stars racing: transformed?
---
PSN: TheWildspark
#7crazyman32Posted 7/3/2013 1:38:35 PM
PhaseBlack posted...

Yeah it looks great already and this is just a demo the full game will look even better.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#8J-FlyPosted 7/3/2013 1:42:21 PM
Looks good to me. I can't wait for the release.
---
---
PSN: J-Fly
#9_Shikoba_Posted 7/3/2013 1:44:34 PM
It looks good. The lack of AA is awfully apparent, but still looks good.
---
NNID: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#10PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 7:14:29 PM
NeoGeoXSega posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

Are you blind? The game looks worse, it's just GT5 with add aliasing problems & different time of day changes for some of the tracks.
There are video comparisons on youtube already & they confirm this.

Worst attempt at hating on a game I have seen yet, and you were actually trying with that O_o
---
PSVita & 3DS