This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gran Turismo 6 looks beautiful

#11SexySamSosa67Posted 7/3/2013 7:40:31 PM
NeoGeoXSega posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
I wasnt hyped for GT6 because I thought GT5 was more than enough to give me my fix for GT on PS3, but damn the visuals are so much better. The details on the cars and roads are amazing, and the lighting and shadowing is fantastically done

Are you blind? The game looks worse, it's just GT5 with add aliasing problems & different time of day changes for some of the tracks.
There are video comparisons on youtube already & they confirm this.

Newsflash: Nobody believes you
---
Eminem Is The Greatest Musician Of All Time
Shawn Michaels Is The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
#12velvet_hammerPosted 7/3/2013 8:56:54 PM
game looks fantastic especially for a 1080p 60 fps game on ps3 hardware..
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#13crazyman32Posted 7/3/2013 9:11:47 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
NeoGeoXSega posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
I wasnt hyped for GT6 because I thought GT5 was more than enough to give me my fix for GT on PS3, but damn the visuals are so much better. The details on the cars and roads are amazing, and the lighting and shadowing is fantastically done

Are you blind? The game looks worse, it's just GT5 with add aliasing problems & different time of day changes for some of the tracks.

Worst attempt at hating on a game I have seen yet, and you were actually trying with that O_o

No one trolls hard on here anymore.That was a pathetic effort by him.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#14PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 6:05:10 AM
crazyman32 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
NeoGeoXSega posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

Worst attempt at hating on a game I have seen yet, and you were actually trying with that O_o

No one trolls hard on here anymore.That was a pathetic effort by him.

The trolls have really lost their spunk since Sony announced the PS4, they come off as broken now
---
PSVita & 3DS
#15coolsurfer800Posted 7/4/2013 6:25:40 AM
Is it being released for PS3 or PS4?
---
No, John. You are the demons.
PSN = chuckyhacks
#16Mad_CauliflowerPosted 7/4/2013 7:46:05 AM
Just need an improvement to the audio and i'm sold.

And while it improves on GT5, it really is ever so slightly, unless you're speaking of more than the visuals in which case it's very noticeable
---
People hate Capcom for their DLC practices....
Deosn't anyone remember the 6 Megaman games on one console, that were literally the equivalent of DLC?
#17TomoEK9Posted 7/4/2013 7:54:19 AM
coolsurfer800 posted...
Is it being released for PS3 or PS4?

PS3.

My only fear is that for the demo they showed us only the best, super hi-res cars. Then we get the same stupid premium and standard car BS as in GT5.
#18Pharsti01Posted 7/4/2013 7:54:44 AM
fissionprimer posted...
Am i the only one who thinks car games are totally boring except Mario Kart?

Actually think its the opposite.... wouldnt even say Mario Kart is a racing game but.. meh.

Anyway, i wouldnt say GT6 looks all that better (actually think the cards and interiors look better, but the roads and environment have some rather lackluster textures).

But thats not really a reason to get any GT game as far as im concerned, its the driving, graphics are already good anyway, slightly good or worse wont matter.
I am disappoint however that it seems the collisions are still so..... "arcadey".
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#19jrb363Posted 7/4/2013 8:06:46 AM
To be honest the sound is what captured most of my attention. Driving the 370Z around the track, listening to the sound of the pavement underneath and the throaty roar of the engine were fantastic! I didn't notice a huge jump in graphics but it's still very impressive for a 7 year old console with 256MB ram!
---
I fundamentally believe that the initial market that we need to make sure we appeal to with any new platform... is really the gaming audience. - Kaz Hirai
#20WarhawkPosted 7/4/2013 8:35:43 AM
NeoGeoXSega posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

How would you know? Have you played it? Did the game say bad things about you?
---
FAQ Outlaw | FAQs: 17
Website: www.warhawkfaqs.webs.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/GameFAQsWarhawk