This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what games should i play?

#1sebass12Posted 7/3/2013 2:33:29 PM
long story short i broke my foot at my job and i cant really do much else, i have playstation plus and my library consists of

assassins creed 3 (currently playing but havnt enjoyed so far)
the last of us
heavy rain
uncharted 3
sleeping dogs
twisted metal
walking dead (400 days included)
prototype 2
infamous 2
killzone 3
resistance 3
midnight club la
god of war 3
sims 3 pets
psabr

i bought a ps3 mainly for the amazing exclusives, im not too fond of jrpgs though :/ does anybody have any thoughts on games i should play? and after next week do you thinl there might be another sale? im hoping the jak and daxter collection or dishonored go on sale :)
#2flame030191Posted 7/3/2013 2:34:50 PM
God of War: Ascension.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag151/cvflame01/gamingblogs_zpsb5a9645b.jpg
#3sebass12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 2:37:39 PM
dishonored or gow:a? which is a better buy
#4flame030191Posted 7/3/2013 2:39:42 PM
sebass12 posted...
dishonored or gow:a? which is a better buy

God of War.

I'm a fan of stealth/assassin games, but Dishonored didn't cut it for me. The stealth is really inconsistent. The enemies may not spot you if you're in front of them, but can if you're in a dark corner behind cover on the far side of the room. It annoyed me so bad that I refuse to finish the game.
---
#5Slouchy_DPosted 7/3/2013 2:40:33 PM
The Jak and Daxter HD collection was on sale at Gamestop's online store for $9.99, so hopefully it will go on sale on the PSN store for you soon.

Check out inFAMOUS if you haven't. A couple of my friends are really enjoying The Last of Us. I will try making some time to play that soon, but Metal Gear Legacy comes out next Tuesday.
#6sebass12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 2:45:46 PM
i have played infamous, both 1 and 2. amazing games!!! and yeah hopefully jak and daxter goes on sale for vita, even though the ps3 version is superior. i love the idea of ps2 classics being portable! and god of war ascension it is, i really enjoyed the multiplayer beta as well. is mgs 4 included in the legacy? i have the hd collection already but i have never played mgs 4.....:(
#7flame030191Posted 7/3/2013 2:46:34 PM
sebass12 posted...
i have played infamous, both 1 and 2. amazing games!!! and yeah hopefully jak and daxter goes on sale for vita, even though the ps3 version is superior. i love the idea of ps2 classics being portable! and god of war ascension it is, i really enjoyed the multiplayer beta as well. is mgs 4 included in the legacy? i have the hd collection already but i have never played mgs 4.....:(

Yes, it is. It's actually the only reason Legacy didn't come to Xbox.
---
#8Persistant_FatePosted 7/3/2013 2:47:56 PM
You really need to play Tomb Raider. It's my goty after Bioshock Infinite.
---
Playing right now: Journey
#9Slouchy_DPosted 7/3/2013 2:56:26 PM
sebass12 posted...
i have played infamous, both 1 and 2. amazing games!!!

Oh, sorry. I thought the games listed were ones you haven't played yet. Maybe pick up MGS4. If you already have the HD collection, you're only missing Metal Gear 1/2, Metal Gear Solid, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Legacy is $49.99, so take that for what it is. I have no idea what MGS4 by itself is going for theses days, but I'd imagine it being pretty inexpensive.

Ni No Kuni is something I've had my eye on. It looks really interesting, and I love Studio Ghibli's films. Might be worth checking out.
#10sebass12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 2:58:41 PM
i have tomb raider its amazing, and im hoping to pick up bioshock infinite for my xbox on that sale theyre having. And okay i think im just going to buy mgs 4 separately, i guess getting it at gamestop used is the best option for broke people like me?