This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games with the highest number of DLC? (excluding music games)

#1AnonUnknownPosted 7/4/2013 12:25:56 AM
Topic.
#2ZeroRatixPosted 7/4/2013 12:27:10 AM
DoA5 and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 off the top of my head.
---
~Shadow Zero One
"The only reason for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing" PS0 FC: 2192-7743-1225|| PSN: ZarkZeroUmbra
#3anonymous46773Posted 7/4/2013 12:28:20 AM
Train Simulator 2013
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#4InfernoSDPosted 7/4/2013 1:01:23 AM
LBP has a pretty ridiculous number of costumes and costume packs. Especially because they're compatible between 2, Vita, and Karting. I'd try to give you numbers, but I'm not sure how the PS Store counts them. The LBPK page, at least, says 293.

Train Simulator is said to have a ton of DLC on Steam, but it doesn't appear to be on PS Store, yet.

It's kind of a dumb topic, since this stuff is pretty much purely skins.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#5RaengPosted 7/4/2013 1:11:43 AM
anonymous46773 posted...
Train Simulator 2013

This. Over a 1000 euro's of DLC (no joke or typo), that game is just insane.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#6AnonUnknown(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 1:36:18 AM
InfernoSD posted...
It's kind of a dumb topic

Excuse me...?
#7InfernoSDPosted 7/4/2013 2:14:59 AM
No offense intended, but I don't like giving recognition to developers who just churn out more cheap textures or models, charging a dollar each. More interesting would be to look at developers who put the most time and effort into their post-release strategies. Like Burnout Paradise is known for being one of the first console games to get post-release support longer after release, both with premium content packs but also many free updates adding new features and changes.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#8RetroFanGirlPosted 7/4/2013 2:38:19 AM
It probably is Train Simulator 2013. Has to be more than several hundred dollars of it. All overpriced.
---
Warning: My opinions are mod-able.
#9AnonUnknown(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 2:51:44 AM(edited)
InfernoSD posted...
No offense intended, but I don't like giving recognition to developers who just churn out more cheap textures or models, charging a dollar each. More interesting would be to look at developers who put the most time and effort into their post-release strategies. Like Burnout Paradise is known for being one of the first console games to get post-release support longer after release, both with premium content packs but also many free updates adding new features and changes.

Giving recognition...? I don't care, i just want to know who made the highest amount of DLC. It's not like they're going to make more/less content if this thread exists. Also lol Criterion is a mere shadow of its former self now. They started with abandoning DLC support on PC for BP and Hot Pursuit, then the latest update for Most Wanted 2012 was the final nail in the coffin. FFS i can't believe their last Burnout game is Crash...
#10embrandedonePosted 7/4/2013 2:52:27 AM
Raeng posted...
anonymous46773 posted...
Train Simulator 2013

This. Over a 1000 euro's of DLC (no joke or typo), that game is just insane.

O_O
---
"Xbox One - The Ultimate Anti-Consumer Machine"