This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

REally $ony? Killzone 2 save is copy protected? wut gives?

#1PaperCogFlimsyPosted 7/6/2013 7:45:06 PM
dumb move is dumb
---
$ONY: Only Does What Nintendo Did
#2flame030191Posted 7/6/2013 7:46:20 PM
Get PS+. Any saves can be transferred to and from the cloud at will.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
#3PaperCogFlimsy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 8:12:08 PM
So $ony copy protects it so i have to buy a service that I don't want.

Sooooooper Shady
---
$ONY: Only Does What Nintendo Did
#4flame030191Posted 7/6/2013 8:19:21 PM
PaperCogFlimsy posted...
So $ony copy protects it so i have to buy a service that I don't want.

Sooooooper Shady

Guerrila Games didn't want modded saves going around, so they blocked them.

Sony offered a work around for those who want to back up their saved games, which came in the form of PS+'s 1GB of cloud storage.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
#5RPGspleasePosted 7/6/2013 8:27:18 PM
Oddest troll in a while. I didn't know Sony made killzone I could have sworn gg did.....copy protected saves are developers choice.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#6tripZ504Posted 7/6/2013 8:39:04 PM
RPGsplease posted...
Oddest troll in a while. I didn't know Sony made killzone I could have sworn gg did.....copy protected saves are developers choice.

I wouldn't say troll. But we deff have to come up with a name for posters like this.
#7RPGspleasePosted 7/6/2013 8:49:52 PM
tripZ504 posted...
RPGsplease posted...

I wouldn't say troll. But we deff have to come up with a name for posters like this.

How about imp? Annoying like a troll but little pests that can be brushed aside?
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#8tripZ504Posted 7/6/2013 9:01:16 PM
Haha I'd like to add a G to the beginning but not sure how offensive it would be.
#9langystarPosted 7/6/2013 9:10:24 PM
Troll is very fitting for him
#10DougyBPosted 7/6/2013 9:17:57 PM
RPGsplease posted...
tripZ504 posted...
RPGsplease posted...

How about imp? Annoying like a troll but little pests that can be brushed aside?

That only makes sense if you believe the etymology of internet troll to be based on the mythical creature. It makes more sense to come from the baiting technique.
---
b