This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I just got Final Fantasy 9 and I'm confused *spoilers*

#1Bleachfreak7Posted 7/8/2013 8:51:04 AM
I'm so lost in the story and would really appreciate it if someone could explain for me. I'm about an hour in. We just left the play with the princess and crashed. She's gone and I'm not sure whats happening. I think I just battled my boss so I could have permission to go find her? Now I'm talking to Vivi in his room because we want him to join us on our search. I have no idea whats going on right now. Why did we take the princess? What was with the play? What the heck is happening!?
---
"Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end."
#2SigmaHacielPosted 7/8/2013 8:51:59 AM
Man, if only there was a way to explore the story in a video game somehow. Like, do you keep progressing like a normal person would? Is that how most people do it?
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#3most_games_r_okPosted 7/8/2013 8:52:33 AM
It will be explained in the next hour or two of playtime so continue
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Micer101.png
#4Bleachfreak7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 8:54:19 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Man, if only there was a way to explore the story in a video game somehow. Like, do you keep progressing like a normal person would? Is that how most people do it?

I wasn't sure if I missed anything in the story or skipped over while not paying much attention. No need to be an ass.
---
"Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end."
#5SigmaHacielPosted 7/8/2013 8:54:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6toadiemanPosted 7/8/2013 8:54:53 AM
You're a band of thieves. Royalty is usually rich. You figure it out.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
#7djrudenPosted 7/8/2013 8:57:43 AM
Yea, why would anybody steal a princess? That's never happened in a video game EVER! There's no way I could comprehend WHY!?!
#8SigmaHacielPosted 7/8/2013 8:58:18 AM
djruden posted...
Yea, why would anybody steal a princess? That's never happened in a video game EVER! There's no way I could comprehend WHY!?!

Bowser wants Peach for dat ass. The only creature in that universe to gets to know why Peach has her name.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#9Impaired MedicPosted 7/8/2013 9:02:44 AM
There's this stuff that appears in boxes called "text". You should try reading it.
---
#xboxdone
#10TomorrowDogPosted 7/8/2013 9:06:27 AM
Yo, I hate stories with, like, mysteries. How do you enjoy a story when you don't know what the story is.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert