This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ALL games are interactive movies.....

#1bigslim816Posted 7/8/2013 4:17:46 PM
If it isn't like or have Crash, Jak and Ratchet & Clank gameplay to certain guy who has turned the board into a troll/defend TLOU and Uncharted mess. Nothing wrong with those games but you can't debate and definitely not win with that person.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
#2toadiemanPosted 7/8/2013 4:18:54 PM
Tetris has a very gripping tale.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
#3bigslim816(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 4:20:25 PM
toadieman posted...
Tetris has a very gripping tale.

He "might" like it. Still to mainstream though.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
#4toadiemanPosted 7/8/2013 4:27:23 PM
The I block had good interactions with the L block. I was a bit let down when the I block didn't complete the 4 rows because of its attachment to the L block and doomed all the blocks to a gameover.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
#5riddlebox89Posted 7/8/2013 4:35:57 PM
toadieman posted...
The I block had good interactions with the L block. I was a bit let down when the I block didn't complete the 4 rows because of its attachment to the L block and doomed all the blocks to a gameover.

Did you see the part where all the red I blocks were acting bigoted towards the blue I blocks? I think it really represented how racism was a few years ago pretty accurately.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6SigmaHacielPosted 7/8/2013 4:37:49 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
toadieman posted...

Did you see the part where all the red I blocks were acting bigoted towards the blue I blocks? I think it really represented how racism was a few years ago pretty accurately.

Oh god I know right?! Red vs Blue was intense.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#7riddlebox89Posted 7/8/2013 4:50:04 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
toadieman posted...

Yeah and then the green L's were like "This nevah happan in GreenLand!"
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#8SigmaHacielPosted 7/8/2013 4:56:25 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
toadieman posted...

Yeah and then the green L's were like "This nevah happan in GreenLand!"

Ain't nobody had the time in the Yellow South.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#9Bloodlines1191Posted 7/8/2013 6:16:22 PM
bigslim816 posted...
If it isn't like or have Crash, Jak and Ratchet & Clank gameplay to certain guy who has turned the board into a troll/defend TLOU and Uncharted mess. Nothing wrong with those games but you can't debate and definitely not win with that person.

It's a shame too. All because one game now it's a war.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 7/9/2013 8:43:10 AM
According to the people here Sony is the most unique video game company because they are the only company to only release interactive movies.