This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ALL games are interactive movies.....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. ALL games are interactive movies.....
3 years ago#1
If it isn't like or have Crash, Jak and Ratchet & Clank gameplay to certain guy who has turned the board into a troll/defend TLOU and Uncharted mess. Nothing wrong with those games but you can't debate and definitely not win with that person.
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
3 years ago#2
Tetris has a very gripping tale.
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
3 years ago#3
toadieman posted...
Tetris has a very gripping tale.

He "might" like it. Still to mainstream though.
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
3 years ago#4
The I block had good interactions with the L block. I was a bit let down when the I block didn't complete the 4 rows because of its attachment to the L block and doomed all the blocks to a gameover.
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
3 years ago#5
toadieman posted...
The I block had good interactions with the L block. I was a bit let down when the I block didn't complete the 4 rows because of its attachment to the L block and doomed all the blocks to a gameover.

Did you see the part where all the red I blocks were acting bigoted towards the blue I blocks? I think it really represented how racism was a few years ago pretty accurately.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
3 years ago#6
riddlebox89 posted...
toadieman posted...

Did you see the part where all the red I blocks were acting bigoted towards the blue I blocks? I think it really represented how racism was a few years ago pretty accurately.

Oh god I know right?! Red vs Blue was intense.
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
3 years ago#7
SigmaHaciel posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
toadieman posted...

Yeah and then the green L's were like "This nevah happan in GreenLand!"
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
3 years ago#8
riddlebox89 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
toadieman posted...

Yeah and then the green L's were like "This nevah happan in GreenLand!"

Ain't nobody had the time in the Yellow South.
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
3 years ago#9
bigslim816 posted...
If it isn't like or have Crash, Jak and Ratchet & Clank gameplay to certain guy who has turned the board into a troll/defend TLOU and Uncharted mess. Nothing wrong with those games but you can't debate and definitely not win with that person.

It's a shame too. All because one game now it's a war.
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
3 years ago#10
According to the people here Sony is the most unique video game company because they are the only company to only release interactive movies.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. ALL games are interactive movies.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived