This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killzone vs Gears of War vs Halo vs Resistance

#1Bman3rdPosted 7/9/2013 10:28:03 AM
which series is better? - Results (68 votes)
Killzone series
36.76% (25 votes)
Gears of War series
13.24% (9 votes)
Halo series
32.35% (22 votes)
Resistance series
17.65% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As a person who's played the all I have to say is that the Killzone series is better. With Resistance a close second.
---
Diamonds are forever, and so's Ric Flair!, Woooo! To be the man, you have to beat the man! The greatest Wrestling DVD set ever made The Ultimate Ric Flair!
#2PhaseBlackPosted 7/9/2013 10:28:55 AM
Killzone
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3GradyHooverPosted 7/9/2013 10:30:38 AM
Resistance for me. The first one had the most interesting weapons I'd seen in an FPS in a long time, but lacked in everything else.

Then the second and ESPECIALLY the third made me actually care about the world and the characters. And the weapons and enemies got even better.

Resistance 3 did many of the things that The Last of Us is getting praised for, and did them about four years ago.

Nothing in Killzone, GoW or Halo has made me care about their world or their characters. It's pretty much just mindless shooting.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#4theshovellerPosted 7/9/2013 10:31:22 AM
I don't like Gears of War. I played the first one, but never really got into them beyond that.

I only played Killzone 3, and while I liked it, it was extremely short. I did like the co-op campaign, though.

I like the Resistance games, but the second one took a few missteps, and I had a harder time getting into the third one.

Halo... I liked every game in that series that I played, which was everything except ODST and Halo Wars. So, it's definitely my favorite series of those four.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#5este914Posted 7/9/2013 10:32:21 AM
WOW

Too close to tell.

I like them all.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#6S1lver_Bull3tPosted 7/9/2013 10:35:55 AM
Resistance >>>>>>>>Gears of War>>>Killzone=Halo for me (i dont really play online)
LOVE LOVE LOVE Resistance 1 & 2's stories,characters, and set pieces, have yet to play R3 unfortunately :/ I loved Gears 1, thought Gears 2 was mediocre, and liked Gears 3 . Killzone 1 is nice, but 2 & 3's stories are all over the place, and I've only played Halo Reach.
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#7CyborgTwentyPosted 7/9/2013 11:11:44 AM
I hate all of em.
#8Fear the MONKEYPosted 7/9/2013 11:39:03 AM
i cant vote, cuz i havenet played every game from every series, but out of them all, i WOULD vote resistance because resistance 1 is my favorite among these game series and 3 was also pretty solid (not a fan of the direction 2 took, in both single and multiplayer)
---
psn id: FearTheMonkey
#9peter_888Posted 7/9/2013 11:57:13 AM
I probably like the killzone series the most out of the series listed.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#10IdTheDestroyerPosted 7/9/2013 12:10:33 PM
In this order.
1.Halo
2.Gears
3.Resistance

Haven't really played Killzone. Only demos. Didn't care for 2 but 3 had an ok demo. Maybe one day.
---
XBL:IdTheDestroyer8 PSN:IdTheDestroyer