This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good Baseball games?

#11WildcardwillyPosted 7/11/2013 3:43:16 PM
There's always The Big's. arcade style baseball with auto home runs and stuff. Not sure if they update the roster they did make a sequel.
---
psn id wildcardwill420
#12dr_zombergPosted 7/11/2013 3:45:02 PM
since you also own a nes and snes like me, ditch the ps3 game and get a REAL baseball game: baseball simulator 1000 for either system
---
GT: Titanic Toddler
PSN: KRISHANKO
#13tripZ504Posted 7/11/2013 3:48:30 PM
Bizarro_Sancho posted...
tripZ504 posted...
Really only 2 choices.

MLB the show or MLB 2k

Bolth pretty equal but I prefer the show. 2k you can find really cheap.

That's borderline trolling right there.

Lol. No trolling.

They balance out. Each has its hiccups. but look wise the show 13 at least is way better.

Maybe cause I have digital copy of the show but the players do some odd things. And I can't get an online game without lagg.
#14LeadPipeCinchePosted 7/11/2013 4:52:41 PM
tripZ504 posted...
Bizarro_Sancho posted...
tripZ504 posted...
Really only 2 choices.

MLB the show or MLB 2k

Bolth pretty equal but I prefer the show. 2k you can find really cheap.

That's borderline trolling right there.

Lol. No trolling.

They balance out. Each has its hiccups. but look wise the show 13 at least is way better.

Maybe cause I have digital copy of the show but the players do some odd things. And I can't get an online game without lagg.

the show has lagged online for the last 6 years (probably more..6yrs ago was my first online so).
the game itself is as good as it gets and they have only topped themselves every year since MLB PR on ps1.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).