This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Isn't Kingdom Hearts a children's game?

#11Sych0symaticPosted 7/10/2013 6:10:56 PM
You're never too old for Disney. Those movies were awesome when we were kids and then we look back at them now and we're like, "Those movies are still awesome."
---
PSN: Sychosymatic
Platinums: Rock Band 2, RE5, WWE LoW, Batman: AA, Uncharted 1 & 2, WWE SvR 10, Heavy Rain, MW2, AC2
#12Bane_Of_DespairPosted 7/10/2013 6:15:18 PM
joegt123 posted...
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
Yea, I think only kids under 10 play it. You know, the ones not even born when the first one came out.

I feel old, now.

Yep, which is funny because 2002 isn't even old for video games. It's crazy.

By the way, I just realized how funny my post was because I was 10 years old when I got KH when it came out XD
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
3DS FC- 5472-6201-0498
#13toadiemanPosted 7/10/2013 6:39:58 PM(edited)
I don't think kids have the brain capacity to understand the crap that series churns out. Actually, I don't think anyone does.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
#14KenauePosted 7/10/2013 6:29:20 PM
Mywifebeats me topic...troll topic confirmed.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#15CrimsonGear80Posted 7/10/2013 6:32:12 PM
toadieman posted...
I don't think kids have the brain capacity to understand the crap that series churns out. Actually, I don't anyone does.

*facepalm*
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#16CloneTheHeroPosted 7/10/2013 6:38:04 PM
Coming from somone who plays lots of jrpgs, this game makes Ni no Kuni look like a R rated game. Never appealed to me, the disney thing is really unappealing, I'd be embarrased if I were caught playing this LOL!

All that said the game is popular, everyone seems to love it.
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Tales of Graces f, NHL 13
#17CrimsonGear80Posted 7/10/2013 6:46:56 PM
Since when is Disney embarrassing?

I would also say the game is loved because it's really fun to play. It's battle system is one of my favorites.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#18spectermaster14Posted 7/10/2013 6:55:35 PM

I would also say the game is loved because it's really fun to play. It's battle system is one of my favorites.

Disney is far from embarrassing... I honestly can't say the same about KH, though. Maybe KH3 will win me back.
#19Gandalf the IstariPosted 7/10/2013 6:58:29 PM
In the same way that Harry Potter is a children's book - things can operate on multiple levels, also some people are adult enough to enjoy things without needing it to be "mature."
#20LAGswitchLARRYPosted 7/10/2013 7:01:15 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Since the founder is a confirmed pedophile
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.