This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Isn't Kingdom Hearts a children's game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Isn't Kingdom Hearts a children's game?
2 years ago#11
You're never too old for Disney. Those movies were awesome when we were kids and then we look back at them now and we're like, "Those movies are still awesome."
---
PSN: Sychosymatic
Platinums: Rock Band 2, RE5, WWE LoW, Batman: AA, Uncharted 1 & 2, WWE SvR 10, Heavy Rain, MW2, AC2
2 years ago#12
joegt123 posted...
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
Yea, I think only kids under 10 play it. You know, the ones not even born when the first one came out.

I feel old, now.

Yep, which is funny because 2002 isn't even old for video games. It's crazy.

By the way, I just realized how funny my post was because I was 10 years old when I got KH when it came out XD
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
3DS FC- 5472-6201-0498
2 years ago#13
I don't think kids have the brain capacity to understand the crap that series churns out. Actually, I don't think anyone does.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
(edited by toadieman)
2 years ago#14
Mywifebeats me topic...troll topic confirmed.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
2 years ago#15
toadieman posted...
I don't think kids have the brain capacity to understand the crap that series churns out. Actually, I don't anyone does.

*facepalm*
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
2 years ago#16
Coming from somone who plays lots of jrpgs, this game makes Ni no Kuni look like a R rated game. Never appealed to me, the disney thing is really unappealing, I'd be embarrased if I were caught playing this LOL!

All that said the game is popular, everyone seems to love it.
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Tales of Graces f, NHL 13
2 years ago#17
Since when is Disney embarrassing?

I would also say the game is loved because it's really fun to play. It's battle system is one of my favorites.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
2 years ago#18

I would also say the game is loved because it's really fun to play. It's battle system is one of my favorites.

Disney is far from embarrassing... I honestly can't say the same about KH, though. Maybe KH3 will win me back.
2 years ago#19
In the same way that Harry Potter is a children's book - things can operate on multiple levels, also some people are adult enough to enjoy things without needing it to be "mature."
2 years ago#20
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Since the founder is a confirmed pedophile
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Isn't Kingdom Hearts a children's game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived