This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Isn't Kingdom Hearts a children's game?

#21CrimsonGear80Posted 7/10/2013 8:03:40 PM(edited)
LAGswitchLARRY posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Since when is Disney embarrassing?

Since the founder is a confirmed pedophile

k

I honestly can't say the same about KH, though. Maybe KH3 will win me back.

sucks for you, i guess.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#22John_HawkwoodPosted 7/10/2013 8:25:57 PM
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
joegt123 posted...
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
Yea, I think only kids under 10 play it. You know, the ones not even born when the first one came out.

I feel old, now.

Yep, which is funny because 2002 isn't even old for video games. It's crazy.

By the way, I just realized how funny my post was because I was 10 years old when I got KH when it came out XD

Lol, you feel old? I was 28 when it was released. :-(
#23megaorpheusPosted 7/10/2013 8:26:43 PM
I remember reading an article long ago that originally Kingdom Hearts WAS aimed at children (it's disney, what do you expect).., until hironobu sakaguchi spoke to Nomura and said something like if he make this game aimed toward children the game will undoubtedly fail..

Taking that into account Nomura later changed it and aimed it more toward "older children", probably japanese teen, and thus you got the 2002 Kingdom Hearts

still thinking that it's not "mature enough", Nomura later put a "time skip" in the game to make Sora older.. and you got Kingdom Hearts II

long story short..
no it's not a children's game, but children can also enjoyed it too, it just that children is definitely not their target demographic..
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~
#24zyrax2301Posted 7/10/2013 9:45:56 PM
Yeah, it's marketed for kids...so are M&Ms and Skittles.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#25Bane_Of_DespairPosted 7/10/2013 9:50:50 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Yeah, it's marketed for kids...so are M&Ms and Skittles.

And a person got killed for that, so there you go =P
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
3DS FC- 5472-6201-0498
#26zyrax2301Posted 7/10/2013 9:52:20 PM
But who died?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#27gamestop27Posted 7/10/2013 9:54:32 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
But who died?

I think he's referring to Trayvon Martin whose body was found with skittles and iced tea when he was killed by George Zimmerman in February of 2012.
---
A shotgun up your buttcrack. No, I won't fire it, I'm just stuffing it up there.~ Microsoft
#28calhoun1389Posted 7/10/2013 10:42:42 PM
Loony Toons is a program aimed towards children, but I still love watching it from time to time.
---
You can't spell "Subtext" without "Buttsex" - Robert Downey Jr.
http://backloggery.com/calhoun1389
#29LightbornePosted 7/10/2013 10:45:51 PM
REMercsChamp posted...
fissionprimer posted...
Im sorry, is there a problem if i play a child's game, i also played The Last of Us and totally enjoyed it.

So tell me, is there a problem?

Calm down buddy. Don't let him get under your skin. He's just mad at the world because his wife beats him. He's a battered husband.

Lol.