This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DuckTales HD RETAIL release & digital dates/prices set! (CE details)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. DuckTales HD RETAIL release & digital dates/prices set! (CE details)
2 years ago#1
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/07/ducktales-remastered-release-date-set-boxed-version-with-collectible-pin-announced/

https://twitter.com/InsideTheMagic/status/355344762154385408

DuckTales: Remastered is priced at $14.99 for the digital version and $19.99 for the retail version on PS3.

Capcom today announced that DuckTales: Remastered will officially release beginning this August on all major platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC. In North America, the game will be available for digital download on August 13 (on PSN, Nintendo eShop on Wii U and PC), with an XBLA version launching September 11.

Additionally, on August 20, a collectible boxed version (with download code and exclusive DuckTales Disney collector’s pin) will be offered on PlayStation 3 at retailers across the country.
---
// ROBOTS & S***! //
2 years ago#2
This comment has me a bit confused.

"Additionally, on August 20, a collectible boxed version (with download code and exclusive DuckTales Disney collector’s pin) will be offered on PlayStation 3 at retailers across the country."

Uhm, so is the retail version getting a disc? Or the boxed version only has a download code? What?
---
// ROBOTS & S***! //
2 years ago#3
Ghost_Beast posted...
This comment has me a bit confused.

"Additionally, on August 20, a collectible boxed version (with download code and exclusive DuckTales Disney collector’s pin) will be offered on PlayStation 3 at retailers across the country."

Uhm, so is the retail version getting a disc? Or the boxed version only has a download code? What?

My guess is that it will be a case with a download voucher in it, and the pin, but not a disc.

I think the LOTR guardians of middle earth MOBA game had the same type of retail release (case with download voucher).
2 years ago#4
A retail release without a disc...? -_-
2 years ago#5
AzureVergil posted...
A retail release without a disc...? -_-

Marvel vs Capcom 2 HD had a retail version, but it was only a case with artwork and no disc, just the DLC code. They were the same price as online & Gamestop had them for a short time IIRC
2 years ago#6
Manufacturing boxes with just a voucher code (and a pin) just never make sense to me.

There are still people without internet access so this won't help any potential buyer who was hoping for a disc.

I just think having a box with no game is weird so it is purely just meant for collectors.
2 years ago#7
Joyous beyond words that I'll get to have a physical copy! All is forgiven, Capcom!
---
The fact that I have 22 Plats doesn't mean I have no life, it means I can successfully juggle work, school, an active social life and still be a gamer.
...You?
2 years ago#8
ZHolyMadman posted...
Joyous beyond words that I'll get to have a physical copy! All is forgiven, Capcom!

Incoming rage when realization of no actual disc but download voucher is inside occurs in three...two...one...
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
2 years ago#9
sephiroth068 posted...
ZHolyMadman posted...

Incoming rage when realization of no actual disc but download voucher is inside occurs in three...two...one...

Uhm, I was disappointed from the get go, when I posted this topic. I want the game on disc.
---
// ROBOTS & S***! //
2 years ago#10
Ghost_Beast posted...
sephiroth068 posted...
ZHolyMadman posted...

Uhm, I was disappointed from the get go, when I posted this topic. I want the game on disc.

If you notice...I wasn't quoting you, but I do understand...I too wish it was an ACTUAL disc release and not just a pretty box with a download voucher but oh well, such is life sometimes
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. DuckTales HD RETAIL release & digital dates/prices set! (CE details)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived