This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't get he hate for dmc or the fans of previous games

#91Valkenhayn1Posted 7/16/2013 1:36:46 AM
God damnit, the supporteres themselves are more hung up on the hair thing than the haters!
Its a 30 fps dumbed down casual wubfest with a terrible story and eye straining filters.
---
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
#92Enix BelmontPosted 7/16/2013 2:21:18 AM
9/10 game IMO and DMC3 is my favorite game ever.

DMC4 is better than it, but the combat was amazing and really, IMO, not that dumbed down. I played the PC version at a beautiful 60 fps with the classic Dante skin and loved every playthrough.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#93Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 10:03:16 AM
Enix Belmont posted...
9/10 game IMO and DMC3 is my favorite game ever.

DMC4 is better than it, but the combat was amazing and really, IMO, not that dumbed down. I played the PC version at a beautiful 60 fps with the classic Dante skin and loved every playthrough.

I felt they butcherd 4 mostly story but repetitive with nero to.
#94Dragonage2ftwPosted 7/16/2013 1:51:48 PM
It gets hate because the characters are unlikeable, the satire is paper thin and doesn't say anything, the flipping sniper rifle abortion, and the godawful dialogue.

Not to mention the dumbed down gameplay, of course.
#95DotsAndLinesPosted 7/16/2013 1:55:30 PM
I don't get why some fanboys defend the game to the death.
---
WARNING: This post may contain OPINIONS. Opinions that may differ from yours. Do not read if you are unable to handle it with maturity.
#96Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 4:37:57 PM
DotsAndLines posted...

I don't get what makes people on gfaws think there so special that they can judge people. I like the game but it has its flaws if I was a fanboy I wouldn't see the flaws. So much irony for you old school fanatics.
#97demonfang178Posted 7/16/2013 5:03:59 PM
Lightborne posted...
DotsAndLines posted...

I don't get what makes people on gfaws think there so special that they can judge people. I like the game but it has its flaws if I was a fanboy I wouldn't see the flaws. So much irony for you old school fanatics.

If you can see the flaws then why does this topic exist?
#98Battleship_GrayPosted 7/16/2013 5:08:21 PM
demonfang178 posted...

If you can see the flaws then why does this topic exist?

A flawed game does not neccessarily warrant being a legendarily hated game. All games are flawed to a degree.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#99demonfang178Posted 7/16/2013 5:11:14 PM
DMC4 was rumored to be a 3 part game

By whom? First time I've EVER heard this.
#100OracleGunnerPosted 7/16/2013 5:22:20 PM
demonfang178 posted...
DMC4 was rumored to be a 3 part game

By whom? First time I've EVER heard this.

Maybe it was to have 3 protagonists? Hell most of the problems from DMC4 come from capcom forcing the game to be released in half the time it was supposed to be. I heard that Kyrie and Gloria were to be vastly different from what was shown. Then again Dante vs. Gilgamesh would have been epic. So Dante, Nero maybe Lady or Trish with their own storyline as protagonists?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.