This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Prince of Persia HD Trilogy or Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

#1knightoffire55Posted 7/14/2013 6:51:25 PM
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy or Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Results (22 votes)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy
68.18% (15 votes)
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
31.82% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which one should I get? I've heard bad things about Prince of Persia. Are they terrible ports?
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2ALLHALLOWEENEVEPosted 7/14/2013 6:52:45 PM
Lego DC is fantastic
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#3Crimson SkysPosted 7/14/2013 8:00:42 PM
The first PoP game is the only game that's worth it in there, and you can get it on its own really cheap these days.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#4DemiFistPosted 7/14/2013 8:15:16 PM
Crimson Skys posted...
The first PoP game is the only game that's worth it in there, and you can get it on its own really cheap these days.

I disagree.
I thought they were all good games.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#5bh7812Posted 7/14/2013 8:17:16 PM(edited)
Quote:Lego DC is fantastic
@ALLHALLOWEENEVE

That was how I felt about the game too. It was well worth the money. Very creative and though I didn't get all the collectibles there are a TON of those in this game if you have extra time for that. Very good voice acting too, overall great game I have no trouble recommending to others!

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#6apeezyPosted 7/14/2013 8:29:34 PM
I've said it before Lego Bats 2 is THE best Superman game ever! Ahhh to hear the classic Supes theme as you start flying around is frikkin epic!!! I love flying all the way up and speed burst flying on the way down...

Unfortunately, I will say that once you 100% complete the game there is no point in going back other than fooling around with randomly generated enemies.. I even bought the DLC characters but they were just really reskins (as most of the other heroes/villains are in this game)

With that being said, you made me remember that Lego Marvel is coming out soon... CAN'T WAIT to play as those cast of characters too.
---
PSN: Mr_APeezy
For my 26th Birthday ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ags3eKFjm5A
#7knightoffire55(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 8:56:09 PM
apeezy posted...
I've said it before Lego Bats 2 is THE best Superman game ever! Ahhh to hear the classic Supes theme as you start flying around is frikkin epic!!! I love flying all the way up and speed burst flying on the way down...

Unfortunately, I will say that once you 100% complete the game there is no point in going back other than fooling around with randomly generated enemies.. I even bought the DLC characters but they were just really reskins (as most of the other heroes/villains are in this game)

With that being said, you made me remember that Lego Marvel is coming out soon... CAN'T WAIT to play as those cast of characters too.

Is it kind of boring to play alone?
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.